Movies

Isaiah,

I walk Krystal to go to get snackx for the movies. We get popcorn, sour patches, and a soda. We walk into the movies. I spot someone very familiar. Too familiar. To be honest that me ex. 😕. I just hope she doesn't see me with Krystal cause she will go off. My ex still likes me and can't get over me I just didnt ever like her that's why we broke up. The movie starts. I see a person walk over as me and Krystal get settled in.

"Hey Bastard"- person

"Who df r u talking to?" I say

"U, asshole."

I finally look up and see the person it's Kasayah (kah-sigh-ah). She gives me a disgusted look like why r u here

"Why r u here" -Kasayah

"Cause I'm with my girl"

"Girl?!?!?!" - Krystal interrupts. "I'm not your "girl"!!! "

I ignore her because I don't want to start anything.

"Looks like she dissed you and don't want you"

"Kasayah can u leave us alone"

"Yo Isaiah who is she" - Krystal

"She's my ex I supposedly got her pregnant 2 months ago and her mom made us break up because she's only In 10th grade, and I was happy cause I don't like her (sigh) yes she is a grade higher than me"

Sadly this is what I ment when I said "I'm not Very shy"

😔😞😒😣

Krystal,

Isaiah just totally pissed me off he 'bout to see another side that I never told anyone about.

"Tf Isaiah what the hell r u talking about. You know I was just getting to know yah ass when u gotta f everything up. I thought I COULD tell U EVRYTHING, but u screwed it up. 😔. You never told me you got her pregnant what the hell Is wrong with you 😡?. "

"Krystal I'm sorr-"

"No Isaiah There is no sorry. What the hell!😡"

"But Krystal I just told u"

"No r u stupid that's not the same u should've told me when I met u! OH my gosh now I officially can NOT trust you. I have zero trust In you what the. You know what I'm not gonna waste my time on you, bye guys"

I storm out the movie theater not thinking about anything or anyone.

Isaiah,

I go after Krystal but she's gone by time I get to her.

Nicole,

Krystal and Isaiah get into an argument. She storms out. Naja and i are pissed off at Isaiah and this trick he pulled into the situation. Im gonna confront the girl first

Kasayah,

I'm turn to sit back down and These two girls come jumping on my back.

A/n: this was short and I kinda did that on purpose I'm gonna try to start writing longer chapters and for now on I'm gonna update every Tuesday or Wednesday

Bye, comment vote and continue reading