Getting to know him

He scooted over asking her what was wrong. He assured her if she felt uncomfortable just tell him . *shouldn't he already know considering i scooted over 2 times already* she lied telling him no because at the same time she loved it. Naja and Nicole justed looked at her giving her that "look". She laughs and they eat and leave. She heads to class he walks her again. But he stops her and wait until the hallways clear............ Considering its high school there are Kids in the hallway still.

"I never Found out ur name" he says

You hesitate

"My name is Isaiah "

"My name is Krystal"

"That's a beautiful name"

You smile

"I'm late for class 😱😨" you panic

"I know" he smiles

Like always u smile at his fresh brisk white teeth ..

He walks you to class.. Later that day you go to your related arts. You find out he's in your class it seems like he stalks you, you think. He sits next to you and smiles like always you smile back. You finish your related arts and head to the bus. He ends up walking on your bus 🙎. And gets off at your stop. 🙉🙈🙊. He stops you.. Nicole who also gets off at your stop gives you the "look" again. He invites u to stay outside u do because u finished all your homework in school.

"I want to get to know u more" he says

"Tell me something about you" you say

"Well I'm 14. I play football. I'm not very shy. ***remember that *** I have only had one girlfriend who wasn't very faithful and I think I've learned from that." He says

"Well I'm 13. I love dancing in a way 😔, (Arliyyah). I am extremely shy as u have seen. And very conservative. I stick to my opinion. I've never had a boyfriend or anyone that really liked me ***remember that*** and that's all for right now"

Isaiah- "You seem like my type"

Krystal- "😌😳😖"

Isaiah- "what's wrong?"

Krystal- "nothing, I gotta go"

Isaiah- wait Krys- (got cut off)

You go home thinking about Isaiah. *maybe I should go back outside..... No I barely know the boy* you rethought.

You take a nap hoping the thought would go away. You thought he only wanted u for one thing..................................................................

............THE ONE THING...............

A/N : anybody know what tht "one thing" is?

But idk when I'm going to update its gonna take awhile.

Bye vote, comment, and continue reading