The Scheme

~~~~~~~AT THE HOSPITAL~~~~~~~~

Krystal,

At the moment I feel like trash. My leg hurts a lot and no one has come to visit in the last two days. But Nicole is still determined to find out if Isaiah pulled my cords. At this moment I really don't care.

Nicole,

so yesterday I called Isaiah to see if he wanted to meet up for lunch.

*****THE SCHEME******

I don't know if I told u but the plan is to get Isaiah to admit he did it. Even though you already know. I'm trying to get Krystal convinced so she can probably get charges pressed. Maybe even Isaiah get charges. I'm saying this cause I'm starting not to like him idek why.

Hey- Nicole

Wassup- Isaiah

So I wanna talk about Krystal - Nicole

Okay? - Isaiah

You know how her cords were pulled? - Nicole

The were pulled!? - Isaiah

Nicole- okay really Isaiah is acting stupid. He know what he did. I have another way to get it out of him ;) . Gotta do what you gotta do. Wtf Nicole you can't do that to your bestfriend.

-----------------------------------NEXT MORNING---------------------------------------

OH MY GOSH. I can't believe I did that. I feel disgusted with myself. I sleep with Isaiah >_< . The sad part is this nigga didn't even tell me if he did it. I fell used I have to call Naja.

Naja,

So I'm sleep and my phone decides it wants to ring. 😩😫.

Hello?! - Naja

Hey Naja?! - Nicole

*Wtf it's Nicole.*

Wtf do u want! I was sleep damn. - Naja

Um we have a problem. I--

Ummm first Nicole idk if you know but we don't have a problem, you might but WE ummm NO. Ill call you later I'm tired. -Naja

But wai-. *beep* - Nicole

Nicole,

**Great now I have no one to talk to. I feel disgusted. Like why would I do that...!!! I have to get this off my mind..**

I decide to take a nap because this isn't gonna get any better. Idk if I'm gonna tell Krystal cause I know she's gonna wanna get pissed and never talk to me again and I actually like Krystal. But this one thing is gonna mess up our friendship.

Isaiah,

So something happened last night ;). yeah me and Nicole did our buisness.And yesterday she decided to as me about Krystal's plugs. its not like i know anything about it.

Krystal,

so im getting released today. I dont feel the same I have to be in a wheelchair becasue the cast is on my WHOLE leg.

*IPHONE RING*

"Hello" - Nicole

" Hey Nicole wassup?"

" oh I have to tell you something" she stammered

"okay im listening"

" well I did something and I regret it" she stamerred again

What in the hell is wrong with her?!

*beeeeeep*

Why did she just hang up on me?! ugh!! She's pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N!!

SO THATS THE END OF THE NEXT CHAP ITS PRETTY LONG FOR ME IT IS. BUT BYE 5 COMMENTS AND VOTES