My Night

Kasayah,

These two girls jump on my back . I fall to the ground. I fall face first. I am worried about the baby. So I try to stand up but they push me back down. I don't know her but she was light skinned with long hair and nice eyes (Naja). She stands over me and grabs me and starts punches. I have to admit it hurt a lot. I try to stand up and I throw a punch and punch her in the face. She steps and her friend comes and throws me back down. I start feeling a little dizzy.

"Why are u hitting me" I ask

She responds "cause u caused all this drama with Krystal and Isaiah"

"No he caused this. He got me pregnant" I said 

That reminded me.. I could use that as a excuse many they would let me go.

"I'm pregnant" I say hoping they would stop

"Don't think I care" says Naja

She slams me on the ground and walks away. The whole time I'm thinking *why were people standing around watchin* didn't they see me. There are like no good people these days.

Isaiah,

I totally screwed up. Krystal doesn't like me, Kasayah doesn't , nor does her friends. Who does like me. Maybe I should've never tried to talk to her, I knew she had to have some feelings. 😔.

Krystal,

😢😢😢😪😭😭😭😭. Right about now I'm crying. Isaiah totally pissed me off and I feel betrayed. I thought I could trust him but I couldn't. Right now I'm waking home. And see these flashing lights. I stop to see who it is they stop.

"Hey"

OMG it's Isaiah what does he want. I ignore him, and begin to walk across the street. As I ALMOST get to the sidewalk he pulls off knowing i will ignore any questions he has. But suddenly

I feel a big force throw me to the ground. It hurt alot! I was looking at my leg seeing it was bleeding and it hurt. I started dazing off. Then I blacked out.

That's kinda short I think. 5+ reads or not updating on Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks comment on how U think it is. @Naya427 and Raevyn (forgot name) need to update their stories 😉.