Acacia brinley clark: Internet Fame

My name is Acacia Clark. People call me "Caca" and yes, I know it means poop. I call my followers/fans my "kitties" because I love cats. Here's a little story of how I was SADLY fooled by someone I didn't even know.

I woke up to the lingering scent of vanilla.

Vanilla....

VANILLA!!

I rushed into the bathroom to find my "Va Va vanilla" secret deodorant chopped up into squares on the bathroom counter next to the sink. What am I supposed to do? i have a huge meeting audition thing today and i cant walk around smelling like a pig that rolled in rotten eggs after eating a burrito. I sprint while stomping a little until I come to my brother Peyton's room. I slam the door open and it echoes with a boom. I find him playing on his new x-box 360

"Hey Acacia... Have you been sweating? Well I can tell..." he wafts his hand back and forth in front of his nose. "Maybe you should put some deodorant on." He smirks at me.

"You little-" I was interrupted by my Mother Melissa opening the door. Her sparkling blue eyes stared into mine.

"Good morning kids!" She immediately notices the anger in my eyes and asks "what was I interrupting?"

"Nothing..." I dress my face with a fake smile. "I was just playing video games with Peyton and he beat me. That's all!"

I can tell that she didn't buy it when she raised her eyebrows in disbelief. "If you say so"

She always tries to make me feel better. And she won't rest until she does. I love it about her.... But it also gets in the way sometimes... How well she can read me. I'm transparent to her.

But now it's time to stop stressing. I have some kind of "audition" or something today. A guy nearly crashed into my house with a motorcycle and asked if I wanted a chance to be a famous singer and he somehow compelled me to agree.