Chapter 4: Today Is... different.

i open my eyes... slightly dissapointed thinking this all happened. how stupid!

"Man, what a dream." I say sighing.

I pull my Window curtains to the side and see reporters, fans, and paparazzi flooding into my yard... it wasn't a dream. I'm famous.... Sweet!

I clash my curtains closed and quickly tie my hair into a messy bun leaving little strands on the side. I strip out of my pajamas and throw on a "can u not" crop top from freshtops with cutoff short shorts to go with it.

I'm rushing downstairs to find my parents and my brother eating breakfast like any other day seeming to ignore the flashes of the cameras and screaming of the fans coming through the window.

"mom, dad, peyton... are you seeing thi-" I was interrupted by Peyton.

"please how could we not? we're just trying to live our lives like we don't have a mega famous hero living in our house." he stared at me looking into my soul.  he is serious.

"should I go talk to them?" I ask a little nervously.

"do what you think is best sweet heart." my mom replies.

I slowly approach the door... I unlock it then rotate the doorknob pushing on the door a little bit as if my door would fall over on me. I relaxed a little then started to pull it open.