Chapter 3: The Big Reveal

"Guys, look. He was hiding a tablet behind his clipboard. And he was recording us. He sent an email saying he was going to sell them and tell us we're not good enough! Without us signing the contract!"

I could see the shock and sadness in their eyes. I can't believe what they did to us.

"He was taking pictures of us when we didn't know it too!" The blonde shy girl looked like she was going to explode.

"We've got to get out of here!" She said barely sounding like a whisper. She had such a powerful singing voice but she talks so quiet.

I could hear Mr. Jageer's footsteps approaching the room... We needed to escape somehow!

When he came back he was about to "break the news" to us but before he could... "I have to go to the bathroom." I said.

"Please hurry acacia." Now was my chance. I yelled as loud as I could "RUN!!!" And we all rushed out of the building taking the tablet along. As we got to the front the shy front desk lady stopped us.

"What are you guys doing? And why do you have Mr. Jageer's tablet?" Mr. Jageer came sprinting down the stairs and shouted "They were running away!"

A weird expression came to the sheepish lady's face. "Yes, maybe they were but... Can you blame them? What you do here is sick... SICK! And I quit!" Running, She led us out to her van where we all got in and she called our parents to take us home.

The shy lady told the city about my escape and it got out everywhere! So I'm not famous for my beauty or my talent... I'm famous for my bravery and courage.