Chapter 11: Why did you take it?

Acacia's POV:

Why would someone take a picture... Of me and Sam? Inside of target, with his hand on my shoulder and me brush in my hair hair behind my ear? How did it get so popular so fast? And why are the fans being so hostile? For all they know I could have been some fan he was talking to- wait... Both of us are semi-famous. They could think we're together.

Now I understand the hostility... But who would do this?

I sigh and put my hand on the head while still looking at the picture in shock. It was actually kind of cute, but I knew it was going to cause me some serious pain.

My phone started ringing so I picked it up to see who was calling.

It was Sam.

The thought of him made me smile and blush a little. I hit answer and brought the phone up to my hear hesitantly.

"Hey Sammy," I said in the happiest voice I could.

"Hey Caciabear!" He said in a cutesy-fake girl voice. I allowed myself to giggle slightly, he was so adorable.

"What's up?" I asked with a laugh.

"Well, I know we just met at target and everything but... I need to talk to you already. Haha." He sounded really caring and calm. But what if he knows about the picture? What if he's asking me something important? I don't know!

"Cac, you there?" He asked confused.

"Oh haha yeah sorry, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked hiding my nervousness.

"Well I just saw this picture, on twitter... And it was-"

"A picture of us in target, your hand placed on my shoulder and me tucking my hair behind my ear. Yeah I saw it too." I said cutting him off.

"Oh, okay. Well I just want you to know that I'm here for you now matter what. I promise. You can always talk to me whenever you need. People can be pretty harsh about this kind of stuff and believe me when I say that they're just jealous." I'm now smiling as wide as I possibly could, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

"Thank you so much Sam, and right back at you. But I bet you already know how to handle this stuff." I laughed a little.

"Yeah, sorta I guess." His voice was music to my ears. I loved talking to him.

"So are we still on for tomorrow?" He asks me. I almost forgot! We're hanging out tomorrow.

"Definitely, can't wait." I replied.

"Me either. Well, I've got to get going..." He said with a sigh.

"Aww, Okay bye Sammy, see you tomorrow."

"Bye Acacia, see ya!"

Then he hung up. That was seriously so sweet and I think I'm into him. A lot. It was a miracle that I met him.

I went back on twitter and was scrolling through my feed, I couldn't help but look through my mentions and the things people were saying. Man, it really hurt.

Acacia, they're just jealous. Like Sam said.

'No, they just know you better' a voice inside my head said.

'Listen to them Acacia, and listen to us. We're here to help." A tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away.

I tried to talk myself out of being upset. But the voices got louder and louder until they were shouting at me and overlapping each other. I wanted quiet.

The only way I could stop it was by screaming into my pillow. I felt a lot better after that. I really hope it never happens again.

I decided to take a break from twitter and take a shower.

~*~

I quickly got dressed after my hot shower and combed through my hair. I had been getting really annoyed with my dirty blonde hair. I wanted to do something different with it.

Hm, brown would actually look really pretty.

I told my mom I wanted to dye my hair and she instantly said okay. We had nothing to do so she just drove me to the nearest salon.

We walked in and my mom talked to the front desk lady while I looked at shades of brown.

A lady with black hair and some piercings called my name and patted her hands on a salon chair signaling me to come.

I walked over there eagerly and sat down.

"Hi Acacia, is this your first time getting your hair dyed?" She put a cover over my body and around my neck.

"Yes it is." I said and looked in the mirror at myself.

This could actually be kind of fun.

________________________________

Hey kitties!

Sorry these author notes are kinda boring.

I am so sorry for not updating. I had been writing a chapter for you guys but then wattpad lost the whole thing so :(

This is kinda boring but things will get more interesting!

If any of you guys are lovatics as well, you might want to check out my other book: "waiting for you: demi lovato & acacia clark"

But it does have some content that may be triggering so warning for that.

Next planned update: Wednesday

Early update: 5 votes, 3 comments

See you soon!