Chapter two: the guy i cant like

Maya's POV
I go home to my empty apartment, my mom isn't home yet. She is still at the Night Hawk diner. I run to my room I shut my door and start crying. I have pull myself together I have to be the Maya that doesn't cry the one that everyone knows. I can't like Lucas because I know Riley does, even Though she likes Farkle, but why does she have to be so difficult why can't I get Lucas. I hear a knock on my window, I pull it up.......its Farkle.
Farkle's POV
I went to Maya's apartment and knocked on her window I was about to say lady when I noticed something, tears had stained her cheeks, her eyes were red and puffy.......she was crying.I couldn't believe it. I asked her why she was crying, she said it wasn't important, but to me it was.............it was important. She never cries at least that I know of. I crawled into her room from her window and sat at the edge of her bed where she was. I asked her once again why she was upset. She just started tearing up and hugged me. She was crying on my shoulder, between cries she said something.
Maya's POV
I had hugged Farkle and I didn't want to let go. I cried on his shoulder. Between cries I managed to get something out of my mouth "I.....I....like......Lucas.......b..b..but....I think ....Riley likes him." I stopped crying and looked up. " what should I do Farkle?" He told me that I should talk to Riley but I didn't want Riley to find out. I yelled "I CANT LIKE LUCAS!!!" That was the only thing I could say. Farkle tried to calm me down but I couldn't, I couldn't hurt my best friend. I had no choice, I had to talk to Riley but she is probably asleep it's 10 o'clock I'm surprised Farkle was still up. I asked Farkle to come to Riley's house with me. He came with me. I was right, she was asleep but I crawled in onto her bay window anyway, so did Farkle. I woke Riley up. We sat at her window and i told her that I liked Lucas.
Riley's POV
Maya woke me up at ten at night.........WHY WOULD SHE WAKE ME UP AT TEN AT NIGHT?!?! Was all I could think about at that moment. She sat me down at the window and told me something I didn't expect and I did something I never expected to say or do to my best friend.
Authors note
Ooooooo cliffhanger! Hey everyone I hope you like it so far! I'd say it's pretty good for my first book! I will update sometime after school tomorrow.
Thanks for reading