Chapter seven: getting closer

A.N
Hey by getting closer I meant they are getting closer to finding them. Just wanted to let you know!
Cory's POV
I called Mr.Frier to see if he has seen Lucas while Topanga called Stewart.
Neither of them had seen the boys or girls. Maybe they were actually in Texas but why would they be there? I called Riley but she didn't answer someone else did someone who I knew very well but it wasn't Maya it was Farkle. I asked him where they were and he tried to say library but I said that I tracked Riley's phone and it said exactly where they were.
(On the phone)
C: hello? Riley?
F: oh hi sir this is Farkle .
C: oh hi Farkle where is my daughter and Maya?
F: oh ummmm we are at the library.
C: oh which library? Let me guess the on on the corner of liars ave. and stupid blvd?
F: ummmm you know don't you?
C: yes Farkle I know that you are all in Austin Texas.
F: yes sir I am ashamed of myself this was my idea.
C: let me talk to Riley.
F: actually sir I'm sorry but Riley and Maya are in their room sleeping.
C: oh.
F: yes sir I'm very sorry that we ran away but you made us.
C: how would that be Farkle?
F: well we were pretty upset when you guys told us that we all had to break up Maya and Lucas and me and Riley.
C: ok Farkle tell Riley to call me when she wakes up.
And with that I ended the call.
I called Topanga in the living room and I told her "well it looks like we are going to Texas.
What why? She said
Because Topanga, our daughter and her closest friends are there and we need to get them here somehow. I said
Farkle's POV
I got off the phone and realized Riley was there behind me standing in her bedroom door way with her pajamas still on. Riley likes to sleep in and of course so does Maya. She asked me why I was on her phone I told Riley her dad had called and he knew where we were cause he tracked her phone and I didn't want the ringing to wake her so I answered it. She just nodded her head and lay back down to watch some Netflix and eventually fell right back asleep. She was still really tired and couldn't process a lot.
Hey sorry for the sucky chapter but I have been tired all day and i get up really early for school so that is why I go to bed so early in the evening for where I live. I won't update keeping my eyes wide open tonight cause I gtg to bed once again sorry for the really sucky chapter but I promise next one will be better!
                                     Thanks!