Chapter six: almost found us

Cory's POV
I haven't seen Riley in two days where is she Topanga?
"it's ok Cory she probably has just been going to Maya's house after she wakes up these past couple days and forgot to tell us. She will be back by nine if not she is sleeping over at Maya's house. Just don't worry." My wife assured me.
"I'm just going to call her Topanga. Or track down her phone. Why does this say that Riley is in Austin Texas? Topanga! Call Katy!"
Tooanga's POV
"I called Katy she said she hasn't seen Maya either.she said she usually walks in her bedroom when she gets home at 5am but Maya wasn't there."
(On the phone)
Katy: Maya isn't home either I thought she has been with you guys!
Topanga: I thought Riley was with you!hold on Cory is talking to me. I will call you back Katy.
Katy: ok thanks Topanga!
"What? Riley is in Texas? "
"Yes Topanga I don't know how this happend!"
"You don't think we did this do you Cory?"
"No we didn't do anything." Even though I know we did
"Maybe we did, Cory."
"I will call Stewart. I hope their okay." Topanga said, worrying
"She is. I know she is, we shouldn't worry Topanga, she is a good girl she wouldn't hurt herself even by accident. But I will call Mr. And Mrs. Frier."
Riley's POV
"Oooooowwwwww it hurts! Farkle! Maya! Lucas help!"
I was walking down the driveway to meet the gang to go on a walk. When a horse had gotten out and I didn't see it and it kicked me in the stomach then once in the legs I stumbled and sprained my ankle and probably broke my arm. I kept screaming for help. Finally they heard me but it was too late I had passed out but not fully I could hear and feel everything around me but I couldn't talk or move. Farkle and Lucas carried my fragile body to the house and lay me Down on my bed in me and Maya's room. Maya sat next to me on her bed and just cried. Lucas came in and took her out to calm her down finally I woke up entirely.
Oh cliffhanger sorry for that but I have to go to bed I will update both books after school tomorrow!
Thanks!