Nothing

Amanda's POV:

I woke up naked, flipped on my stomach, I was sore all over, I cried to the fact that he raped me while I was unconscious, I looked down at my body and saw all the scars and bruises that now covered me. I lost count of the days I think it's been 2 days, I knew they should just stop looking for me, it was no use I was just going to die here.

My hands were still handcuffed the bed above me, I remembered the video he filmed of me, and how he force feed me vodka and drugs, I teared up thinking if Nick and the rest of the squad and if they saw it. I started to have trouble breathing, I was wheezing and the room started to spin and my vision was a blur I kept looking around trying to calm myself down but it wasn't working.

"Hey pretty" Nate said I still was trying to breath

"N-N-Nate h-help" 

He came to me and stroked my cheek "now why would I do that?"

"B-be-because I will d-do anything"

He laughed, he walked away for a minute and came back a minute later with a vibrater, my wheezing started to calm down for a minute. He came on top of me, and started taking off my underwear I tried to fight but he shoved the vibrater in me turning it on "STOP NATE" I screamed

I tried to fight it off but I felt myself getting wet, I started to cry trying to make him get it out of me, I got to my climax and orgasmed I cried even more as he licked inside of me, moaning and enjoying himself, while I screamed and tried to fight him off. He then started taking off his pants and pulled my hair down to himself and forced my mouth open and put himself inside of my mouth, I choked and fell down while he sat there laughing. 

He unhandcuffed me and I punched him in the face, I tried to run but I was so weak he grabbed me and threw me against the wall "you aren't going anywhere" he said kicking me in the stomach and banging my head against the wall.

He pulled me by the hair and brought me to a table, he forced me on it and tied my arms and legs to the bottom, I looked around and saw a bunch of tools that I knew he was going to hurt me with rope, virbraters, beer bottles, drugs, vodka, belts, I teared up thinking that I was never going to make it out of here alive.

Nate came in and took his belt and wrapped it around my neck pulling it tighter and tighter while I tried to breath, he let go and laughed while I coughed trying to catch my breath, then he took a beer bottle and smashed it against my bare stomach I looked down and saw all the glass that was now in my skin. He got a bat and started repeatedly hitting me with it, then made me drink vodka, burnt me with cigarettes, rape and beat me some more for three hours, then left me there in pain.

Nicks POV:

It's been two days since Nate kidnapped Amanda, and we were nowhere in this case, Nate was good he was smart he knew what to do. It was a little over eleven at night, and most of the squad went home, I was trying to find something on Amanda.

"Nick go home" Munch said

"We gotta find her" I said looking up at him

"And we will, you need to go home and rest"

"I'll sleep once she's safe" I growled

"ok suit yourself, but seriously go home that's an order"

I looked up at him and slammed my draw desk shut and walked out, I walked by the bar were me and Manda always go, I felt myself tear up and shrugged and kept walking to my apartment. I looked at my pictures on my phone and saw a picture of me and Amanda from the night she stayed at my apartment, I laughed a little and thought about how she was so happy even though she had been going through the worst time. 

I went to the fridge and saw her leftover chinese from the night, I kept it in there for whenever she wanted to come back, she could have it, I stared at it for a long time before shutting the fridge and going into the bathroom to take a shower.

I must have been in the shower for over an hour, I zoned out and realized I was still in it and I shut off the water and got into bed, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep, I would stay awake until I found my love again.