Chapter 14

Roman's POV

I finally had gotten Paige to calm down. She was resting on the couch in my locker room. I quietly slipped out of the room and took my phone out of my pocket. I knew I had to call  Dean, man was he gonna freak. I didn't want him to disturb Paige she had already been through enough tonight. I decided I would wait until I got back to the hotel. I put my phone back on my pocket. I started to head back into the room, when someone called my name. "Roman!" I turned around and was met by Seth. "Hey have you seen Paige?" He asked me. I felt rage rise up inside of me, but I calmed myself down. "Uh, no I haven't sorry." I lied to him. How could he stand there and calmly ask where Paige was knowing what he had done to her. She didn't have to tell me. I saw the bruises on her face when she ran into me. "Ok thanks man if you see her can you tell her I am looking for her?" He asked me smiling. "Ya sure thing." I lied again. He hurried off down the hall as I went back into the locker room. Paige started stirring in her sleep. I walked over to her and covered her with one of Dean's hoodie's he always had laying around. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Roman?"She said surprised. "Ya I am still here." I assured her. She sat up and looked down at the hoodie. "It's one of Dean's." I told her taking a sit next to her. "I'm sorry." She said leaning back into the couch. I could see her wince in pain. "Are you alright?" I asked her. She nodded and then looked away. Then out of no where she stood up and threw the hoodie on the ground and started for the door. "Whoa, hey" I got up after her. "You don't want to go out there." I told her leading her back over to the couch. She sat there quiet. "Paige please tell me what happened." I pleaded with her. She took a deep sigh. "Roman, I don't know where to start. I ju-" She trailed off and started crying. I took her in my arms and held her. Dean should really be here with her. I thought to myself, but instantly thought of someone else that she could talk to that would help her. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed Nikki's number. "Hey uh Nikki can you meet me in my locker room please. Make sure not to tell anyone and make sure it's only you." Alright see you in a few." I hung up and tossed my phone on the table. Paige was leaning on my shoulder when Nikki walked in. 

Nikki's POV

I hung up the phone and headed towards Roman's locker room. "Nicole have you seen Paige?" I heard Seth say from behind me. I flung around startled. "No why is everything ok?" I asked him turning my back to him. He grabbed my arm and flung me back around. I was met by his cold dead stare in my eyes. "You wouldn't be lying to me now would you?" He said threateningly still holding my arm. I yanked my arm away from him. "I don't have to tell you anything!" I snapped at him and took off down the hallway. I walked past Roman's room in case Seth was following me. I knew a back way in. I went down another hallway and turned to see if he was following me. I didn't see him so I continued down the back way to Roman's room. I walked in and saw Paige laying on Roman's chest. I was instantly confused. "What's going on?" I asked walking over the them. Paige looked up at me and all the confusion went away. "Oh my gosh, Paige!" What happened to your face?" I asked her cupping her face in my hand. "Seth happened." Roman replied standing up and stretching. "Seth did this?" I asked her motioning to the bruise on her face. She nodded and looked away from me. "Oh hunny come here." I told her taking her into my embrace. She instantly started crying. "Have you told Dean yet?" I asked Roman. Suddenly Paige ripped away from me. "No you can't tell Dean" She choked out. "What why?" I asked her. "She's afraid of what Dean will do to Seth if he finds out." Roman explained to me. Paige looked at both of us. "I'm sorry I have to go." She stammered and ran out of the room. Roman ran after her ,but it was too late. She was already half way down the hall. "Great now what do we do?" I said walking over to him. "Nothing." He said quickly shutting the door. "Nothing?" I asked him confused. "There isn't anything we can do except pray that she is smart enough not to go back." I gave him a weak smile and followed him out of the room.