Prologue

In a different world, there lies a man named Ben tennyson. THe hero of the universe. 

He wore a jacket with a logo that says ten on it. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He also has Blue jeans on.

On his left arm, he was a device called the Ultimatrix. It has the DNA of 1,000,000 aliens within it. It was was made to understand what it is like in other beings shoes. When he first got the OMnitrix when he was just a ten year old, he used it to become a hero. 

Over the years, he got a new version from Azmuth, the greatest mind in 5 galaxy, that is when he got the Ultimatrix this is different then the others because, you go ultimate on any alien you choice. It is a evolved form of the aliens that is ten times more powerful than the original forms.

After the greatest battle against Vilgax, Aggregor and other villains trying to rule the world, he choice to kick back and relax. He thought finally peace and quiet. 

But he was wrong, A ripple in the space,time continuum made a green vortex that was sucking everything in it. Ben was stuck in it. WHen he thought he was going to die, he was actually transported to another world where magic is real.

THe song is from ben 10 

It started when an alien device did what it did
And stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid
Now he's got super powers he's no ordinary kid
He's ben 10
(Ben 10)
So if you see him you might be in for a big surprize
He'll turn into and alien before your very eyes
He's slimy creepy fast and shiny he's every shape and size
He's ben 10
(Ben 10)
Armed with the powers he's on the case
Fighting the evil from earth and space
He'll never stop till he makes them pay
Cause he's the baddest kid to ever save the day
He's ben 10
(Ben 10)