A Ghost past

Last time on Winx Club:Ultimate Hero...........................

VIlgax send the forever king and his army of knights to destroy Ben Tennyson. He went to him to be stopped at all cost.

Ben and the winx were then saw that the nights were attacking Alfea. He asked the girls to get everyone to safety. THe girls then nodded and did what ben asked them to do.

Ben then turned into Rath by mistake. When Ben was facing the Knights as Rath,  he said a lots of angry words.

When he saw the forever king back alive, he went as Four arms. But he didn't have much luck because the forever king was too strong. 

That is when Ben turned himself into a new alien. Gravattack. HE then use his gravity power to slow the forever king.

THe girls then pulled the Sub energy from the king suit and he was defeated. He and his knight buddies were send to Alfea Prison.

Now there's a a old dark past that is coming to Ben for old time revenge for all the times he was defeated by a kid.  A villain that even makes Ben so scared that he doubts himself sometimes.  The villain name is Zs'skayr AKA Ghost freak. Will ben defeat his most dark past? Or will the darkness final conquer the light? Find out on Winx club: Ultimate hero, Chapter A Ghost Past

--------------------------------------------------------

At VIlgax ship.........

"Curses! Ben defeat the Forever king and his army. I going to need another help. Come in Zs'skayr." said Vilgax. 

THe creature that came in was a ghost alien. its head was upside down. IT had one purple scary eye. IT had huge hand claws. Most of his skin on his stomach was exposed to reveal lots of fear tentacles to come out when the ghost says so.

"Yes Vilgax?" Said Zs'skayr. "I want you to go to Alfea. I want you to destroy Ben Tennyson and his friends in any way you can. But do it only by night time." Said Vilgax.

THe ghost alien then went to alfea and waited to attack Ben at night, alone. "Just you wait Ben Tennyson, I will have my REVENGE!" said Zs'skayr. He smiled evilly

---------------------------------------

Outside Alfea at night time.............

Bloom and the rest of the winx club was watching the stars and the comets going by in the sky. But their was someone behind them in the bushes.

"Say Bloom, Do you know what villain will be coming this time?" asked stella. Before she can answer, a ghost alien appeared in front of them. They jumped back in fear.

"Ah! Here I thought we could be friends." He said as he laugh so loudly and sinister. "WHo are you? And why are you here?" asked Bloom.

"Call me Zs'skayr. I wa once inside of Ben watch but I escape and wanted revenge for all those times I lost to Ben interference. TELL ME WHERE HE IS!" he said at the girls.

"Never you ugly freak." Said Tecna. Then, the ghost alien went inside of Tecna and took control of her body. Her eyes were now purple.

THe girls were afraid of what this alien just did to Tecna. THey couldn't hurt one of their best friend and teammate.

"Whats wrong? Did Ben ever told you about me and that I can control people's body and mind?" asked Tecna/Zs'skayr.

With the power of tecna fairy magic, Zs'skayr made control chips on their forehead and on tecna head too so they will only obey Him. THier eyes went purple with no pupils in it.

He then left Tecna body and they all kneel to their powerful master. "My puppets, I want you to send Ben a note. Make the note very clear of what I say okay?' Asked the Zs'skayr. "Yes master, We understand and obey you." Said the mind controlled Winx

Zs'skayr could help but made a smile on his face. He couldn't wait for the little surprise to Ben Tennyson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside of Alfea: Library............

Ben was fast asleep in the library on a table. He was dreaming of how he should defeat Vilgax. But his dream ended when something landed on his face.

When he woke up, he noticed their was a piece of paper on his face. He took it off and saw that it was a letter.

"Hello Ben Tennyson. Do you miss me? It is I Zs'skayr. I am on a mission  to defeat you and get my sweet revenge. Encase you haven't noticed, I took control of your little fairy friends and turn them into my obeying puppets. If you want them back meet me at the abandoned building in the alfea forest. If you aren't here at midnight, I will kill you friends. See you soon. HAAAAAaaaaaaa!" what the letter said.

Ben was really mad after he read the letter. "I swear Zs'skayr, if you lay a finger on them, I will make you pay for your life." He then made his choice and went to the place he needed to go.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Aflea forest: abandoned building.......

Ben had finally found the building. HE went inside to find Zs'skayr and the controlled girls waiting for him. "We have been waiting for you Ben" he said as he smiled evilly.

Ben then made a angry face than before with his hands made a fist. "Leave the girls out of this Zs'skayr. This is between you and me!" He said loudly to his most scariest foe.

"As you wish Ben Tennyson. I just need the girls to be under my control to bring you to me." He then was ready to attack Ben.

He then took the chips off their head, and their eyes return to normal. They were shocked that they were in a different place and that BEn was here as well. "I will let the girls watch as I defeat you like the little bug your are." Said Zs'skayr.

"BEN! Be careful" said the girls at the same time. The ghost alien then charge at Ben and used his hand to try to slash Ben to pieces.

Ben was able to dodge them in time and slap down the dial on his watch. A green light covered him up as he began to transform.

What stood in his place was a humanoid size robot. He has a green and white body. He has large cylinders on his arms, near his wrists, that are full of a green energy with dark green bubble-like spheres, and these spheres constantly move on Atomix. He has the same energy on his Ultimatrix-shaped chest. His head is a pointed, armored helmet.THe ultimatrix symbol was on a green and white belt around his waist.

"I am no bug, I am... UH?" said the new alien. He look at his body and was confused of what to name him.  He need some help with a new name. "How About Atomix?" said Tecna. "Yes, ATOMX!" Said Atomix.

"It doesn't matter what alien you choice, you are still going down Ben Tennyson." Said Zs'skayr as he made a punch on Atomix body, but not a dent or a scratch on him.

"Who is the bug now Zs'skayr?" asked Atomix as his fist began to glow green and punch the foe in front of him which send him flying and burn marks on Zs'skayr body.

 "HAA-MEE-NA HAA-MEE-NA HAA-MEE-NA-HA! Try a little fusion cuisine, created by Atomix." Said Atomix as the made a huge green ball of light in the house. THis very bright light energy made Zs'skayr body become ashes.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Said Zs'skayr as he said that word before becoming ashes forever. When the battle was over, ben return to his human form. But he was tired from that new alien power and how much he put in to the green ball of light.

THe girls caught him and notice that he fast asleep. THey are just glad he is okay and that the ghost is gone for good.

Ben needs some time to regain his strength. But knowing his villain Vilgax, he never lets anybody rest. Will Ben regain his strength before Vilgax army strikes again?

==============================

Find out next time on Winx Club:Ultimate Hero.....................