Aliens and Faires

(FYA, I will used some of the ben aliens from the series. I will add different aliens that were not in the series and they will have ultimate forms too and have different names.)

IN a another weird dimension, there is a different version of ben 10 world. The only difference is that it is filled with magic. Real Magic.

In a certain school is caled Alfea. It is a special school for girls that are different. That means the school teaches girls how to become fairies and control their powers. Within this school is 6 special girls who call themselves the Winx club.

The red hair girl is Bloom, she has the powers of the dragon of flames. The yellow haired girl is Stella, she has the power of the sun. The girl with the very long light brown hair and two yellow hair on the front is Flora, she has the powers of nature's plants. The girl with the very dark black hair is Musa, she has the powers of music and loves listening to many different songs. The girl with the pink hair is Tecna, she has the power of technology and she likes to solve any hard math or any scientific questions. The girl with the very dark brown hair is Layla, she has the power of water.

The group was talking about girl stuff and talking about boys.

"So stella, what are you going to do today, since their is no one trying to destroy or rule over home or the univer." ask bloom. She gave her a nice pat on her shoulder.

"Well Bloom, I am.." before she can continue to talk, a weird green vortex just pop out of thin air and was outside of the girls school window.

"What is that?" ask stella. " I dont know, but let's go find out." said Flora. The girls went to the mistours vortex and trying to find out who made it.

Meanwhile in the vortex

Ben was scrolling through his aliens in his Ultimatrix to find the right on to land safe. When he chose a certain alien, he slammed the dial down and a huge green light covered him. Ben then turn into a huge creature that orange circle plates on his hands and on his leg ankles. On his shoulder there was a huge orange plant their too. On his back was a back plate that was orange. On his handers, he 4 sharp claws. Around the orange plantes, there is  black circle. There is a black stripe on his stomach.  Their was a green hourglass symbol on his chest. 

He then shouted his name. "Cannonbolt!" said the alien. He curled himself up into a giant bowling ball. He was praising form impact.

Back at Alfea

"Tecna can you use a scan from any technology you have to find out who made this?" ask Musa. "Yes Musa" said tecna. As soon she pull the scanner out from her pocket, she stated to scan the whole area but no spikes on it. That means no was creating this weird wormhole.

Just then , the girls was starting a small voice. It was coming from the vortex. THe girls look deeper in the vortex and then saw something out of the ordinary. A huge orange ball was coming at them very fast. The girls was able to dodge it and saw it crash into the group, leaving a huge crater in the ground.

"What is that thing? It looks like a giant ball." asked Layla. " I dont know, but standing here and talking about it will not give us answers." said Bloom. The group then went close to the weird orange Bowling ball. THey all jumped when it started to move.

THe creature began to stand and groan and flop on its back. "Ouch." said the weird creature to them. When he was on the ground, he saw the girls staring at him. "Um a little help here please? I am a little dizzy." Asking the creature for help.

The girls then went over to him and get him back standing up. the girls notice the weird green hourglass symbol on his chest. Tecna could sense lots of tech within it. "Hey mister bowling ball, What is that on your chest. And what is your name?" asked Flora. She went close to him because she was sometimes a person to make new friends how are different.

Cannonbolt looked at Flora and blushed a little bit. "In this form you can call me Cannonbolt. This symbol you see is called the Ultimatrix. You Might want to cover your eyes." The girls then covered their eyes. Cannonbolt then touch the symbol and a huge green of light covered the alien.

When the light died down, the being that was in cannonbolt was a 17 year old teen, who had blue jeans, a green jacket that had a number 10 on the left side. On his left arm was a strange watch that had the symbol that cannonbolt did. The girls was shocked of who was in front of them. " My real name is Ben tennyson." After he said his name his eyes closed and started to fall. Flora just then catch him in her arms.

The girls were starting to question how did a boy can change his form with that weird watch. The girls first brought him to the school nurse. They will treat him until his strength comes back.

Oh my, this my first ben 10 story. It just got a little juice here. Two different heros just meet each other because of a weird green vortex. Will ben get used to the new world and become the hero in this dimension too, or will he focus of finding a way home. Only the future will know. Until then be patient and find out.