The Final Battle: Light versus Dark: Part 3

Last time on Winx Club: Ultimate Hero

THe hero's saw VIlgax become a giant dark dragon. When they were ready to fight him, Vilgax used his new power to make a dark castle for himself. He said that if anyone is foolish enough to fight him, he will be in his castle waiting for them.

THe winx club would have gone after him but they had to take care of Ben first and get him to the nurse room. THey got him there and saw him out cold and not waking up.

THe Winx and the three marvel heros had to think of a plan to defeat vilgax. THey then left the nurse room to stop vilgax. THEy then look back at Ben and hope he will be okay.

While in Ben mind, everything around him was only the color white. THen a strange figure appeared near him. It was Sir Andrew, the royal knight of Alfea. HE lend him some of his power, a Dna of a new alien and then the area around him look the ultimatrix circuits. He then disappeared and Ben was slowly getting healed.

Meanwhile, THe winx club and Spiderman, Rhino and Venom, were smashing their way into the castle. WHen they find him, he was waiting for them like a villain lord does. THE three marvel heroes try to try to punch him really hard but Vilgax used his tail to slam them into the ground. 

THen the five members of the winx club try to use their special attacks to defeat the dark dragon but it only felt like a tickle to him. HE then slam each one into the ground with his tail and his feet. THe only one left was Bloom.

Bloom then summoned all of her flame dragon powers and made a giant flamethrower and didn't stop until Vilgax was all burned and defeated. Vilgax then grabbed Bloom which stopped her attack. He then started to squeeze the life out of her.

Bloom felt like she was going to die. SHe said that she is sorry for failing everyone and ben and that she really sorry. THen a voice said "You called?" THat made Bloom gasped and then a green ball of light crashed on top of vilgax head which slam him into the ground.

THen the green ball of light caught Bloom and the light died down. THE figure who saved her was Ben. BEn was back on his feet. Vigilax was not happy that he is alive. THe two most powerful beings in the cosmos are about to have a final showdown. Who will win and who will lose?

Find out now on Winx Club: Ultimate hero: THE final Battle: Light versus Dark: Part 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(THe theme song  for this story is the Ben ten song)

"I got to amint Ben Tennyson, you got some guts to face me again but it is not enough to defeat a powerful creature like me. I WILL DESTROY YOU ALONG WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!" said the Dark Dragon Vilgax.

"well here goes nothing." Said BEn as he turned his watch on and slam the dial down. A huge green light covered ben and this light was so bright it nearly blind everyone. What stood in his place was a giant dragon. HIs scales are white colored. He had huge wings.  HE had four legs and his claws are sharp. His eyes are green pupil eyes. THe watch symbol is on his chest.

"DRACO!" Said the new alien that BEn has turned into. He then roared very loud. "Alright you guys, while I handle lizard face over their, I want you guys to try to break the stone if you can." THe winx and the three heros nodded and went to find the stone and break it, if they can.

"I got to amint VIlgax, you got strong but only I used my power for good while you use yours to rule everyone." Said Draco. "WHat is your point BEn Tennyson?" Asked Dark Dragon Vilgax. "I am saying is that I am the light of hope, while you are the dark of destruction." Said Draco.

"I had enough of your foolish earthling talk BEn tennyson. It is time, TO DESTROY YOU!" said Dark Dragon VIlgax.  "THis is going to be the most interesting battle my old foe." Said Vilgax. The two dragons then got into a fighting pose and waited to make the first move.

It was too quiet for 5 minutes. Vilgax then made his move.HE then charged into Ben and throw him into the sky. BEn the open his wings and start to hover in the air. HE then dived back at VIlgax and did a head butt at him. THe two dragons continue their fight with bites and slashes.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile.

We see our heros going through each room of the castle to find the stone. "Okay I think this is the right room" Said Spiderman. WHen he open the door, they all saw a room full of earth weapons. "Hehe. Wrong room." Said Spider Man as he closed the door.

"LEts try this one." Said Bloom. When she open it, it was a room full of alien guns. "Oh man." Said Bloom. RHino then jumped into the air and smashed the floor which made our heros fall down. When the stop falling, they saw the stone. 

"GOod thinking Rhino. I think you're smashing did help us." Said FLora. "Ah. It is nothing." Said Rhino. "WHO GOES THEIR?" Said a voice. THat voice belong to Albedo in a giant robot suit. "I am Albedo and you intureters will not stop Vilgax plans." he said as his right arm try to smash them into the ground.

RHin then used his horn to charge into the left leg of the giant robot suit. HE then ripped it off and punch the other leg too.  Bloom then used his flame dragon flamethrower attack to melt the robot's arms.

THen the robot suit then fall to the ground and Spiderman got the little Albedo out of the robot suit. THe little Galvan try to wiggle his way out. When Rhino then try to smash the stone, he got sent into a wall.

THe gavlin then started to laugh. "You fool. You can't the stone with your fist. it can only be destroyed if the person who is using it is defeat." said Albedo. But what he did not know is that Spider Man grabbed a mic and turn the outside castle speakers on and let Ben heard every word.

"Did you hear that Ben?" said Spider Man. "Every single word. Thanks for the hint Albedo." Said Draco. ALbedo was shocked that he was outsmarted by a group of humans. His mouth was wide open. 

--------------------------------------------

When Draco heard every word that the evil Galvin said, Drak Dragon VIlgax was not happy.  "I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR FOOLISH ATTEMPTS TO DEFEAT ME TENNYSON! IT IS TIME TO DIE!" said the Dark Dragon Vilgax. "Have a taste of dark dragon breath!" he said as a huge flame of darkness was shot to Draco.

Draco then took a deep breath and a huge light flame came out and stopped the dark flame in its tracks. The two powerful fire breaths are pushing each other to see who is the strongest. In  Ben mind he is thinking to himself. "I can't lose. I can't. I got friends that are my side. THey are my strength, my determination and my team. I will not close to the darkness. I WILL NEVER LOSE!" he shouted in his mind. THe two fire breaths exploded and Vilgax took a step back.

The Ultimatrix had four spikes  that came out on its own. Ben body began to change. His skin is still white but he is now standing on two legs. He has two powerful arms. The wings are bigger. "ULTIMATE DRACO!" 

Ultimate Draco then jumped at Vilgax and Punch him in the face hard. VIlgax then got sent flying outside of the castle. He crashed into the ground. "No I can't lose to you Ben Tennyson. NEVER AGAIN!" then a giant dark aura was glowing around his body. "FACE MY DEATH DRAGON BREATH!" he said. A huge black flame of death was released and was aiming at Ben.

BEn the made a Giant light dragon Breath and it overpowered VIlgax flame attack and Ben attack was send right at vilgax. THe light dragon breath slowly destroy the dark magic within him. Alos as a result of this, the Magic circle was being destroyed and broke into a billion tiny pieces.

When the dust disappeared, vigilax was back in his original form. Ben then return to his human form. THe final battle between good and evil is over. Ben Tennyson won again but with his friends on his side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The battle conclusion:

BEn Tennyson the Winner!