In Control |Shawn|smut|

"Shawn" I moaned softly as he kissed my sweet spot. I had my eyes closed shut as he left wet sloppy kisses from my neck down to my chest. I wanted to be in control for once so I pushed him off me and shoved him against the wall. "whats gotten in you princess?" He softly says looking into my lust filled eyes. "Sshh I'm in control tonight" I say while biting my lips. I slowly started taking off his tie he had on from the dinner with his parents. He looked at me suprised. "Hands behind your back Shawny boy" I said calling him the name Cameron and the rest of the boys call him. He smiled at me and turned around, his huge experienced hands behind his back. For once he is obeying, usually he wants to be in charge. But not tonight. I tied his hands with his tie. I tied it tight. "Calm down Y/N dont tie it as tight as you are" he says winking. I bite my lip at the sight of him, he looks so damn hot. He would always tease me, so why not tease him? "Being a bad boy Shawn won't get you anywhere, might just punish you" I say strutting away making sure to sway my hips. I let down my hair making it fall beautifully. Shawn had already torn my clothes off. Literally. I bent over making sure for Shawn to see every bit of my wetness through my thong. He groaned still in the corner. His bulge was easy to see, and I know once I let him free, Boy was I going to get it hard. "So wet" he whispered, then he cleared his throat. I put my hands on my hips and walked over to him. I grabbed him by his shirt and lead him to our bed. I slowly took off my bra that he had a hard time taking off. "Y/N baby girl please quit, I'm going to cum just by looking at you" he said his face red and his bulge fully exposed. Maybe I'll give him a break. I started to palm him through his slacks while kissing his neck. "Baby" he moans trying his best to untie his hands. I slowly fall,to my knees, eye level with his hard on. "Mmmm" I moan whilst biting my lip. I slowly unzip his pants and unbotton them, pulling them down. He steps out of them, his member right in my face. Goodness he's so big. I lick my lips at the delicious sight. I can hear him breathing heavily as I barely touch the tip. "God baby I know you want it!" He says his eyes closed and head back. I do want it. So bad. I slowly lick the tip wrapping my small hand around his big length and start pumping. I start sucking and pumping what can't fit in my mouth. He moans my name his eyes still closed shut and his head thrown back in pleasure. I look up at him while sucking,making sure to deep throat him. "Baby Oh god you're gonna make me cum! Please! I need to be inside you princess" he says knowing that when he calls me that it drives me crazy. I knew that if I kept doing my work he would climax so I stopped and stood up.

I untied his hands slowly,but right when they were free he threw me on the bed and instantly hovered over me. "It's not good to tease me Y/N you know that, you made me suffer, now it's your turn" he says grinning. I knew it wasn't a good thing to do, but I wanted to be in control, for once. He started to leave love bites all ove my neck and chest area. The room was filled with profinities of my moans and his. He stopped to take off his shirt then continued to go down. Once he hit my panties he took his sweet time to take them off with his teeth, once they were off he stood up and looked at me his thumb laying on my bundle of nerves, waiting for him too move it. "Beg for it Y/N just like I did baby girl, this time you are gonna get it rough and hard" he says winking at me. I knew then that it wasn't a good idea for me to be a tease, let the begging start.

My first smut ever written! Part two for twenty votes! Thx for readin!