Homecoming with Matt

YN come here" my friend (your friends name) said to me holding a blindfold. I backed "what...why..?" I asked giving her a look as she bust out laughing. "Just come here!! I promise it's nothing bad just trust me" she said.
After about 2 minutes giving her 'the look' and arguing with her, one of matts friends came up to us.
"Hey what's going on?" He asked.
"I'm just trying to surprise her with something but she's being stubborn and want trust me" she said with a mischievous smile.
"I'll make sure nothing bad happens YN... If something does...then you can do whatever you want okay?" He asked. I smiled and now I was all in on it. "Okay sure" I said.  As she put the blindfold around my eyes I heard them laughing, but I just ignored it.

"Okay YN just hold on to our arms okay?" (Let's call matts friend...chris) Chris said. I just nodded. Although the nothing was in sight I couldn't tell where she was taking me I could hear people talking, someone even said "aye there she is bout time". After about 1 minute of walking slow, seeing nothing but black.

"I swear to go-" I was about to say until Chris cut me off by laughing.
"Are you ready?" He asked me. My heart started beating so damn fast. "Uhm I guess" I said still so scared.

As soon as the blindfold was off, I seen Matthew standing up on top of the steps with all of his friends holding a big purple sign which said "If The Shoe Fits Go To Homecoming with Me?".

Matt was holding a black stiletto and a dozen roses. Tears filled my eyes, and I've never been so happy it was like he was asking me to marry him. I ran up and jumped on him. "Ahhhhhh" and "oh my god how sweet" and many more were all over the place. He sat me down and he said "IF the shoe fits" and I was scared then because he doesn't even know my shoe size because one time he got  matching pairs of Vans and since I'm a size 8 he got me a size freaking 9 like do my feet look that big?

He handed me the roses & got on his knee took my Adidas Superstars off and my sock and slipped the shoe on.

The shoe fit perfectly. And I've seriously never been so happy. He jumped up and hugged me. By then tears were streaming down my face.

"So is that a yes princess?" He asked me smiling straight in my soul.
"Yes" I said still so happy..❤️

"Mom do you promise I look good?" I asked my mom about a billion times.
"Sweetie you look so so beautiful Matt is very lucky to take such a gorgeous girl to homecoming" she said with A smile almost as big as her earrings she had in.

(What you wear to the dance)

"Matts here sweetie!" My mom said coming in my room. After looking at myself a million times in the mirror making sure I look good for Matt, I decided to go down, I swear this boy gives me butterflies all the time.

As I came the stairs, Matt was standing there in a tuxedo with a turquoise bow, holding a blue coursage. He looked so handsome, I can't believe that I'm actually with him and that he is with me.

He smiled so big, he was literally almost on the verge of tears.
As I got to the last step he helped me down giving me his hand.
"She's so gorgeous Matt your almost crying!" My mom said laughing. Matt smiled and said "I mean....wow.. Just look..at her..". Looking at me from head to toe.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked him.
"There's something wrong with me for sure" he said laughing. He gave me a hug "baby you look so damn gorgeous " he whispered in my ear.

Photograph by Ed Sheeran was coming on and after dancing a lot, I was sitting as Matt was talking with his friends.
A few seconds later, he came over and smiled at me. "Would you like to dance baby girl?" He said his hand fitting perfectly in mine.
I nodded and got up. He put his hands on my hips and I put mine behind his neck.

As we slowly swayed, I laid my head on matts chest, holding him closely, as he kissed my head.

When the night was over and the dance was over, Matt wanted me to stay at his house, so of course I did, because falling asleep next to him is the best thing ever and waking up to him is too.

I think I lost some writing skills 😕 comment if you liked this!!!!