Moments In Time

'she looks so cute'  

someone said i think it was Louis all I could hear was whispers and people on my bed ...jumping?

'carful harry the poor girls sleeping' 

Liam said pulling harry of the bed.he was obviously the daddy of the group.

'far from sleeping,you talk so loud!' 

I said sitting up and eyeing the 5 boys gazing cheekily at me. 

'whos idea was this!?'

'it was Niall's idea'harry and Louis pointed at the innocent blonde. 

'was not! you too came up with drawing on her face! not me!' 

niall argued pointing his finger at harry and Louis. 

'YOU DREW ON MY FACE!!!' 

I shrieked pulling the covers over my head and giving Louis and harry a glare. 

'what do you say to holly , harry?...Louis?..' 

Liam spoke up while zayn laughed behind him.

'Sorry holly' they mumbled smirking slightly. 

'its okay, what time is it here?'I said looking at the alarm clock.

'6pm we were thinking you might want to join us for a sleepover tonight?' 

Louis asked smiling at me. 

'sure'I smiled this was going to be one hell of a night.

I got my toy story woody pajamas on.sleepovers reminded me of at home when me,Hannah and Ellie had sleepovers.jeez I miss them. 

I decided not to get upset and just have a good night with the boys.Doncaster was my home now whether I liked it or not.

I went downstairs the boys seemed to be in the living room I walked to kitchen to get a drink of water, I hate fizzy drinks water is so much nicer! I went to the tap and filled a cup of water up when 2 arms wrapped around my waist holding me tight.

'hey there hol, coming to watch the film?'Louis voice echoed from behind me letting go of my waist while I span round to face him.his eyes instantly checking me out as I blushed.

'sure, what are we watching?'I tried to keep my cool but seriously! a fit British guys flirting with me ARGH!

'paranormal activity 3'Louis smirked as my face dropped I'm terrified of scary films!

'awe is Holly a scaredy cat?don't worry babe ill keep you safe!'he smiled while a cheeky smirk plastered onto his perfect face.

'Louis what are you smirki...''LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON LET ME DOWN! !!'I yelped as he threw me over his shoulder carrying me into the living room and plonking us both down on a love seat in the corner of the room.here I was approached by harry sat next to me on my other side getting ready to hide under his covers.Niall sat on the floor with Liam and zayn all under there blankets Liam had a toy story one.yes another toy story fan! zayn was basically sat on top of Liam as the film began to play and Niall was squeezing a teddy bear with'I love Michel buble'written on it, whoever that was.bless them they looked so cute.

'woah it massive!'I squealed as the TV began to enlarge on the wall. 

harry and Louis highfived I was utterly confused till Louis shouts' penis jokes!'I realised how bad it sounded. 

I snuggled deeper in the covers smiling at how cute and immature these boys were.  

3 films later I was hiding in louis chest blankets spraweled all over us both the boys sat as far away from the sofa as possible niall had popcorn all over him from when he got scared, zayn was asleep! and liam was trying to calm everyone down.harry ended up cuddling me and louis because he got scared. 

'IM NEVER WATCHING THAT AGAIN!'I yelped as I held louis tighter.

'you dont have to babe, dont be scared! try get some sleep okay? Im right here, shhh im here'louis whispered as I cuddled him and fel fast asleep into dream world.