Forever Young

The next few days were amazing all though I still wasn't sure exactly what me and louis were, I was happy. I had my brothers zayn and niall and my big brother liam.my bestfriend harry and my kinda boyfriend louis.life was so perfect.I havent heard anything from my mum appart from a letter that said:

Hey there Holly!,

havimg a good time with louis? be good for jo!school on monday jo has your hall cross school uniform its smart, remeber No Funny buisness;), love you talk later on I the moneth as im buisy with work.your freinds ellie, hannah, freya and annan miss you! xoxkisses mwah!

I hadn'ttalked tomy friends I ages so I decided id talk to them after school tomorrow thats right! school tomorow, I was so scared but lou said hed dropp me of and haz would pick me up so ill be fine.

'Morning boo'Lou said walking into my room and sitting on my bed.

'Morning babe'I said smiling at how perfect he was.

'school tomorow'

'I know, I dont want to go'

'you have to'

'I know'

'that reminds me, ive got your uniform, Mum, Lotts, Pheobes, Fizzy and Daiz have gone on holiday somewhereso we have the house to ourselves all week!'louis said

while putting my uniform on the chair in my room and doing some sort of inbetweeners dance.

'LOUIEE'harry shouted up the stairs

'HAROLD!'louis shouted back kissing me o the forehead and winking as he ran downstairs.I followed and bumped streight into zayn , niall and liam.

'hey! school tomorow princess' niall laughed cheekily as the boys started making fun of me.

'no fair guys stop being meen!'I stomped downstairs and ran to harry hiding behind him

'boys are you being meen to my boo!'harry pretended to be annoyed while picking me up.

'ill protect you'he said just as niall got whipped cream out of the frige followed by everyone else.imediately I was covered in cream.

'hellpppp'I shouted as harry dropped me on the sofa getting on top of me and shocking me so much we fell of the sofa so I was on top of him.

'oh, I love a girl on top babe'he winked as I tried to climb of but he kept grabbing me.

niall found this absaltutely hillarious! mind you what dosent he find hillarious? Louis however was glaring at harry.

'Harry you peasant! shes mine!'louis said while ripping his shirt to reveal a super man t shirt underneith.

'oh noo!'everyone exclamed

I however was completely and utterly confused! superman? why would you wear a superman t shirt under a top in the middle of summer?

strange child.

louis jumped on harry and started ticking him this had to be the best "larry stylson"moment ever.

poor directioners missing out on this.then I had a idea I went on twitter and started a twitcam.

"hey everyone i thought you all might want to have look at these 5 looneys! were having a squirty cream fight and louis just turned into superman!'zayn ran for his life upstairs and got changed and did his hair for the camera.while niall had cream all over his face and was wrestiling liam and louis and harry were having a tickle fight.

after a good hour of twitcam and answering questions we cleaned up and niall brought down everyones covers.

'niall babe what are you doing?' I asked glaring round at all the covers scattered across the room.

'and why is my covers on one side and louis o the complete other side?'I asked

'because ee can all hear you two at night like love you too boo and stuff and your all kissy kissy! we dont want any lolly babys!'zayn said sitting down on the beds.

'im 16 guys, no babys for me! and nothing anywhere near making babys anyway!'I laughed as I looked round at 2 disappointed faces.louis and harrys.

'sorry haz , sorry lou.you'll have to wait!'I winked sitting next to zayn.

'no fair!, liam was 14! and hes the sensible one'harry and louis said at the same time.both sulking.

'well liams a naughty boy then isn't he! and so are you two!'

'guys we said wed never bring that up!'liam said looking annoyed.

the rest of the night harry and louis sulked liam was slightly angry but he calmed down and soon everyone was asleep appart from me.or so I thought.I heard someone getting up and coming to sleep next to me.

'Boo, are you still awake?'louis voice whisperd as he wrapped his armsaround my waist and snuggled his head in my neck.

'yeah just, stay here.im freezing!'

'corse I will babe, now get sleep you have your first day at school tomorow'he whispered as he kissed my cheek and we both dosed of to a peaceful sleep.