Chapter 34

I'm skipping the episode "The Five" but I will do a recap from that episode so you understand a bit more.
_____
Recap

Third Persons POV

Klaus stared out the window to the plane he was on. He was off to retrieve the sword of his sisters ex lover to decipher the hunters mark.

With the cure apparently existing he can once again make his hybrids by turning the doppelgänger human again.

And to get rid of the guilt of from a thousand years before by turning his daughter into a monster. He wants to turn her human so she can have a family of her own like she always wanted. She's never said it but he knows how she longed for children ever since he took her child away.

All he wants is his little girl to be happy

End of Recap

Alex's POV

"Yes I am alright." I told Uncle Eli over the phone.

"I can sense something is wrong Alexia you can tell me." I sighed.

"Just typical Mystical Falls drama." I said.

"So boy drama?" I swear he knows everything.

"Something like that. But anyways I have to go Uncle Eli."

"Alright." He said. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye." I pressed the end button and put my phone in my pocket. My phone vibrated again. I pulled my phone back out and I had two texts.

One from Uncle Kol another from Damon. I read Uncle Kol's first.

'It's good to hear the little ass kicker is still alive.' - Uncle Kol 😈

'Little ass kicker?'

I texted back. I checked out Damon's text.

'In the mood to kill a hunter?' - Damon😎😈

I rolled my eyes. I sent him a quick text back.

'Where?' I got a text a few moments later.

'Meet up at Lockwood mansion.'- Damon😎😈

I hopped out of bed and put my hair in a high pony tail and threw on a pair of dark blue boyfriend jeans, a white shirt with black tribal print along with my black converse's.

I put on my leather jacket and walked out of my room in my dads mansion. And ran over to Ric's loft.
-
I walked into the room right after Stefan.

"Where the hell have you been?" Damon asked Stefan.

"Coming up with a plan." Stefan said as he hugged Elena who ran up to him.

"Yeah, We have a plan. The plan is I'm going to rip Connors heart out and I'm going to feed it to him."

"That's not a plan we have to be careful. Connor has Jeremy and who knows how many other hostages." Stefan stated. I rolled my eyes. So this is why I was called? For a hostage rescue?

"Hence the open heart surgery."

"Damon's right Connor's strong, but he's not going to be able to fight all of us."

"I called in the hybrids to help too." Tyler spoke up.

"My mom put squad cars up the street. They're saying it's a faulty gas main. We are good to go." Caroline said walking in the room.

"Good. Great. No cop no witnesses no reason to wait around."

"All right wait, your not all going." Stefan said.