Chapter 39

Skipping the majority of episode 9 of season 4.
_____________

I looked at all the hybrids my dad killed. Tyler came and looked at them terrified.

"This is what happens when you try to kill my dad. You should've learned by now Ty." I whispered. "And I thought we were friends. I guess not." I said quietly as I sped away.
-
I watched my dad drown Mrs. Lockwood. I listened to the soft Christmas music that was still playing. My dad let go of her body and stepped back. He was covered in blood.

He looked up at me as I stood there expressionless. He opened his arms and I ran to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me hugging me back.

We ran back to the mansion.
-
I walked into the boarding house and saw Stefan and Caroline sitting by the fire. Caroline spotted me and left.

"You knew." I said. He stood up and faced me.

"Tyler wanted the hybrids to be free so he was going to give up his body to put Klaus in it and bury him under cement." Stefan told me.

"When did you plan on telling me this?"

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to unless it worked. I tried to convince Tyler to stop but he wouldn't listen to me or Caroline. And he trapped us in the Lockwood cellar but we got out and his plan failed." Stefan told me.

"I believe you." I said. He looked me concerned.

"What's wrong?" He said now standing in front of me. "What happened?" He said.

"I've been asleep the majority of the day stuck in this one big nightmare." I told him truthfully. He sat me down on the couch.

"What happened?" He asks. I shook my head.

"Just me being a monster and my uncle Kol."

"Your not a monster." He told me softly.

"I haven't seen myself that way since I first turned." I said ignoring what he just said. "It's just why I became that way is what scares me." I whispered.

"Why did you become that way, in your dream I mean."

"My uncle."

"What about your uncle?" I slowly look up at him.

"He died."
____________________
Vote/Comment