The Attack

"Are you ok? Answer me now, Tiffany!" Timothy demanded.

"I'm fine. Go away. They are just little cuts. Gosh!" She answered.

"They aren't just little cuts, Tiffany. Your harming yourself, and besides that, your Dad beats you!"

"Leave me alone, Timothy!" She sternly said.

"We need to go to the hospital right now! Your loosing to much blood! Lets go. Get in the car, now!"

He carefully put her in the car. He made sure he hadn't touched her cuts.

"Let me go Timothy! I'm fine!"

She winced as she accidentally touched the door.

"Your not fine!" He said. "Now lets go!" He shut the door all the way.

He got in the driver's seat, and he pulled out of the little run down carport. He stopped at the red light and a few minutes later pulled into the hospital. When they arrived, he rushed her inside and got help. They ran her into a room and started to give her medication to help with the excruciating pain.

"Your lucky you came now. Another 5 minutes, and she would have been a goner," the doctor said.

"Wow. Really?" Timothy asked.

"Yes. Certainly. You did the right thing." She replied.

The next instance three people walked in. Timothy soon recognized them. They were her mom and stepdad.

"Hi Mrs. Parker and hello Mr. Parker. I ran her over here because she was loosing a lot of blood." He told them.

"Oh No! What happened to her? What happened to my baby?!" Mrs. Parker exclaimed while whimpering.

"Part of all this is your ex-husband. He beats your daughter, Mrs. Parker."

"I'm calling the cops. I will tell them to find him." She called the cops.

The next instance, they started to hear sirens. They looked out the windows, and they saw the cops pass by. They knew they would find him.

It felt like forever and ever. Timothy decided to go to the cafeteria to get some snacks for her parents and himself. He knew that Tiffany was asleep, so he didn't get her anything. He sat down and ate his delicious, crunchy chips. A beautiful, brunette girl sat down right beside him. She was wiping tears off of her cheeks. They started chatting away. He soon found out that her brother had had an asthma attack, but this time it was so bad that it had almost killed him right on the spot. They rushed him here, but it was to late. He had already died. They were close in age. They were 3 years apart. They told each other everything. They also got along well with each other.

It was actually his birthday, today. He had turned 17 this morning.

"I am so sorry for the tragedy. You must have been so devastated!" He felt so sorry for her.

At one point, she was so sad that she had put her head on his shoulder. He patted her head. He didn't really have a clue on what to do next. She started to calm down a little, and then she had sat up. She leaned back in her squeaky chair, and she took a couple of deep breaths.

"Again, I'm so sorry for your tragic lose." He tried to comfort her with his calm words.

She, then, awkwardly hugged him.

"Umm...I'm sorry to I interrupt your little cuddle time, but what is your name?" He asked.

"Oh. I'm sorry. My name is Stephanie, but everyone calls me Steph." She replied.

"Oh. I like that name."

"Thank-You. What's yours?" She asked.

"Timothy. My close friends call me Timmy, but I rather be called Timothy."

"I like Timothy better, too!" She responded.

Timothy started to get the tingling feeling inside of him. All of a sudden, they were staring into each other's eyes. They got closer and closer.

"I'm so sorry about this." He nervously shifted in his chair.

"I guess I will see you later, Timothy," she questioned. She quickly winked at him, and she then got up and left the room.

He still had the feeling, but it soon went away when he saw Tiffany's mom running down the hall.

"Timothy! Come quick!" She screamed.

"What is it Mrs. Parker? What is going on?!" He was panicking.

"Come! Follow me!"

He ran after her into Tiffany's small little, plain, hospital room. She was jolting in her bed.

"What's happening to her?" Her mom quizzically asked.

"It looks like she is having a breakdown or a seizure," Tiffany's stepdad exclaimed!

The next instance the meter went dead, and then all you could hear was the silent buzz of the machine. She was gone.

__________________________

~baysmith14~

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 1!(: <3

1.) VOTE <3

2.) COMMENT 😘

3.) SHARE!(:

I would appreciate the feedback.

I want to get a lot of 'reads', too!(:

THANK-YUU!!!!<3