Chap. 2 Gone. Flashback!

She's gone.

~2 years earlier~

"Stop! PLZ! Dad!" Tiffany screamed.

"No, honey this is so fun!" he snickered.

He drew his belt back, high in the air, and the belt swooped down across her back.

She screamed in agony! She couldn't take it anymore! She wanted to live with her mom forever and ever. She hated her dad.

"Dad! It hurts! Stop!" She screamed.

"Shut up, or this 'incident' will be far more worse than you can even simply imagine!" He yelled at her.

Every swing of the belt kept getting harder & harder. He just wouldn't stop. The pain was so bad, she passed out.

She awoke & the next moment she found herself in the basement locked away!

"HELP! HELP!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She was positive that no one could even hear her, but she didn't give up. She kept screaming.

She, all of a sudden, heard footsteps coming down the stairs. The door was unlocking. In the next moment, a ray of light shone on her sensitive eyes.

Her dad appeared with a girl in his clenched fist.

"Dad. What have you turned in to?!" She was astonished at what she was looking upon.

"I suffered. Now everyone gets to suffer!" He laughed in an evil way.

He tossed the innocent girl into the cage. He locked her in there with only a patch of grapes. She looked petrified to be here. I didn't blame her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTRRRR 2!!!!❤

NEED FEEDBACK PLZ!(:

HOPE YUU LVD THIS CHAP!(:

VOTE & COMMENT!(: thank-yuu(:

SRRY IT'S SHORT!/: HAVE TO GO TO BED!(: NGHT<3