Chapter 4 : The Plan

I couldn't believe my dad. He crossed the line with this thing. He shouldn't have done this to my mother, or to anyone for that matter!

"Take her off the wall, Dad!! NOW!!" I demanded. I screamed at the top of my voice.

He just stood there and chuckled. He walked closer & closer to me until he was inches from my face.

"I'm not going to take her off that wall. You can forget her bugs & her little, cute kisses for a long time." He snickered.

I went to hit him in the face, but he grabbed my hand right before it hit. He twisted it around and immediately put it behind my back. I shrilled in pain. I hated when he did this. It would hurt me so bad.

"Don't try anything stupid anymore. I suggest you listen, or the consequences will get 10x worse next time."

He pushed me away and down the hall into my little, cramped room. He quickly shut the heavy door and locked me in the room. I needed to find a way out of this nightmare! I thought of several differences ways, but it was so hard to concentrate because of the pain I was going through.

I finally just laid on the old, worn-0ut mattress, and I rested my body.

I didn't get to rest for a long time because what seemed only like minutes gone by, my room door opened. In the door way, my evil father stood with his arms crossed.

I seriously didn't know what to expect next, but I had a feeling I was about to find out.

"Come here sweetie-pie," he said.

"What are you going to do to me, Dad?" I questioned him. I was scared. I didn't want to get hit or tortured anymore. I was done. I wanted all of it to be done.

"Just come with me. Now!" He grabbed the collor of my ripped shirt. He dragged me across the floor. We went to the kitchen. He grabbed a knife and put it in the back of his pants. He hid the tip of the blade with his shirt. Then, he reached over the counter for his gun. He stuffed it inside the front of his pants.

"Go change your clothes, now! We are going somewhere, but no one can know what is or has been happening. So....GO CHANGE!" He demanded.

I hurriedly left the kitchen, and I quickly went to the room and grabbed a new, long-sleeved shirt and an old pair of baggy jeans. I changed quickly. I didn't want to get in trouble for being to 'slow'. I skippered down to the kitchen. I didn't see my Dad.

He groaned. "If you make even the slightest gesture that you have gone through this, then you are going to be in MAJOR TROUBLE!"

"Ok." That's all I said. "Ok."

We went outside and into the small minivan, and we quickly left the house. I had no idea where we were going, but I had a feeling that I was about to find out.

HOPE U ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER!(:

I WOULD HAVE WROTE MORE, BUT I NEED TO GET TO BED. GRADUATION PRACTICE 2MRRW(: <3

SO EXCITED TO GRADAUTE 8th GRADE!!!!!(:

Well, comment your feedback !!! (:

OOOOOOHHH & VOTE!!! 💜