Chapter 6

He patted the duffel bag. The man led him in the warehouse. I followed directly in behind him. It was dark and I felt uncertain about being here. Suddenly, the man turned a switch, and it made all these big lights turn on. At first, I squinted by the sudden brightness. Before I knew it, my eyes had already adjusted to it.

"Open the bag up," the man ordered. My dad did as commanded, and he quickly opened the bag up. To my surprise, it was a whole sack of shotguns, and about 40 packages of pot.

"Where did you get all this stuff, Dad?" I quickly asked. He turned toward me, and it seemed like he totally forgot I was even there. He gave me a evil look and just turned right back around and started whispering. I suddenly heard a loud bang. I turned around and saw a angry man striding towards us. I started to quickly bak away.

"Dad! Who's that?!" I asked him. My dad looked, and his eyes popped open. He quickly zipped the bag up and put it behind his back.

"Go away Trey!" My father demanded. "If your going to hurt anybody I vote her!" My dad pushed me out in front of the angry man. The man grabbed me and threw me down onto the ground hard. I mean hard!

I screamed in agony, but the man just kept walking towards my dad and the curious man.

"Trey! Just go away! No one asked you to come! This isn't any of your business!" He yelled.

"Give me the stuff!"

"And if I don't?" My dad sneered. The man punched him straight in the face, and my dad fell to the ground hard! My dad instantly started bleeding!

"Give me the stuff!" He said for the second time! My dad pointed to the bag, and Trey went over and swept the bag into his hands. He was passing me and then he suddenly stopped in his footsteps. He turned around on his heel and stared me in the eye.

Don't take me! I thought. I scooted on the floor. I was backing away from the man. He reached down and grabbed my leg. He was dragging me across the cement floor. It hurt like crap!

"STOP! PLEASE, STOP!" I screamed at him. He just kept going and going. I knew he wasn't listening to me. This world was full of evil people. Was everyone just out to get me? It sure seemed like it. What did I do to these insane people?! NOTHING!!!!

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere...." He turned back and snickered. We went through this old, creaky door. I wish I knew where I was going and what was going to happen to me.

"Tell me or I will scream at the top of my lungs!" I sternly said.

"Do it! I dare you!" He said. I did it.

He quickly turned around and swung his hand down toward my face. He knocked me out cold in a matter of seconds.

\|/|\|/|\/

I suddenly woke up in a strange, cramped room. Where was I at?? What happened??

I looked down and I had blood on my shirt.

I started to get a major headache. I sat up and looked around the entire room. Suddenly, Trey walked in.

"What did you do to me?" I asked. I wish this nightmare would just end. How much more did I have to go through!

"You didn't listen to me, so you suffered the consequences! I suspect you listen to my orders! Ok? Got it?" He ordered.

"Whatever..." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He stepped in closer and gave me a dirty look.

"I said, 'Ok. I will'," I lied.

"That's exactly what I thought. Now get up an change your nasty clothes." He pointed to a little dresser. I got up and opened it.

It had a little mini skirt and a V-Neck tanktop. I can't believe he suspected that I would actually wear that. I looked at him.

"I'm not wearing that. You can just forget it!" I said.

"Your wearing what I say you'll wear. Now put it on before I put it on you myself." He smirked.

"Well turn around!" I said. He just looked at me like I was crazy.

"No! Change right there. I'm going to watch you! Whether, you like it or not. Deal with it."

I sighed. I turned around, and I took my clothes off and put the 'his' clothes on.

I didn't know why he was making me wear this, but I sure as heck didnt like it.

<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>

*VOTE*

*CMMNT*

*READ*

NEED FEEDBACK!!!!!(:

-baysmith14 (: <3