Chap 3. The Girl

Chapter 3

I was looking straight at the girl as she was crying. She had bruises and cuts all over her body. My dad needed to be stopped before anymore girls were hurt by him.

"What did he do to you?" I asked with concern.

"He beat me with a switch, and he raped me. Why did he do this to us? WHY!" She was petrified.

"I don't know. I'm sorry he did that to you. I wish he wouldn't do this AT ALL." I was crying at this point.

I knew she had to be in a lot of pain. I was in a lot of pain. I felt so sorry for her. She didn't need to go through this. NO ONE needed to go through this horrific experience.

I just wanted to relax, so I went into the corner of the cold pavement, and I curled up and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FEW HOURS LATER

I woke up to someone grabbing me. My eyes shot right open, and I immediately saw my dad pulling me and the girl up the stairs.

"What are you doing, Dad?!" I questioned.

"Stay quiet!" He yelled.

I stayed quiet. He rushed up the stairs to my room. The next moment, I about died at what I saw.

"NOO! DAD! WHY DID U DO THIS!?" I screamed at him.

"Haha!" He chuckled.

It was my mom chained to the wall. She was passed out, and she was barely breathing. I got out of my dad's grip, and I rushed over to her and cried.

"MOM! MOM PLEASE ANSWER ME!! PLEASE!!" I sobbed so loud I bet the neighbors could hear me.

I wanted to just run away. I wanted to die. My dad was a monster!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I NEED READS, PLEASE! <3

~VOTE~ ~COMMENT~ ~SHARE~

-baysmith14 <3 (: