Chapter 5

We traveled on the deserted, gravel road for miles. The only thing I could really see was trees, trees, & of course more trees.

"Where are we going, Dad?" I asked with concern.

"Somewhere. Now shut up." He said.

We sat in silence one again. I was still tired, but I just couldn't get myself to take a little nap. I had all these things running through my brain. I wanted to know where we were going.  

Then, off in the distance I could see a car coming in our direction. My dad pulls the minivan over & orders me to get in the back seat and hide in the floor.  

I realized the car was a police car. I didn't move from the seat. I froze. My dad yanked me from the front seat down into the back seat floor. The cop car came closer & closer to us. My dad never moved the car.  

Next, the cop came beside us & stopped.

"Hello, Sir," The policeman said. "Can I help you with anything?"

"No Officer. I just had my wife call me, so I decided to be safe and pull over & answer her," he lied.

"Oh ok. Umm, well have you seen anybody suspicious over in this area?" He asked my evil father.

"No Officer. Im sorry, but if I ever do I will call the station," he inquired.

"Ok. Thank-You, Lad." The police officer drove away. My dad made sure the cop was out of site before he pulled out from his spot.

"When I tell you to do something, you better listen to me!!" He grumbled.

"Ok. I'm sorry!" I moaned.

"Stay back there until I tell you that you can get back up!"

~~~~~~~

Few Hours Later :

"We are here! Get up!" He demanded.

I shifted in the dirty floor. I moved up to the front, and I looked out the cracked windshield. We were at this old, beat-up warehouse.

"What is this place, Dad? Why are we even here?" I had never, ever even seen this place before.

He didn't answer me. He just got out of the van, and he circled around to the back and pulled out a huge, black duffel bag.

"What is in their?" I asked.

Again, still no answer. Not even one sound came from him. He just closed the door and walked forward, toward the warehouse. I was hesitant, but I decided to follow him. He wasn't going to wait up, so I had to walk quickly to catch up to him.

We got up to the rustic looking door, and my dad quickly knocked. It sounded like a 'secret knock'. The next moment, someone opened the door.

"I'm here. Can we start this?" My dad asked the strange man.

"Did you bring it all?" The man questioned.

"Trust me. It's all here." My dad grinned.

\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///

FEEDBACK PLZ!(:  

DID U LIKE CHAPTER 4?! I HOPE SOO!!(: <3 

•VOTE 

•COMMENT 

•SHARE

I still need more votes PEEPS!(;  

IF U HAVE ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO MAKE THIS BOOK BETTER....PLZ MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT!!!(; 

I WOULD SO APPRECIATE IT ❤