Rage

Nathanail

Rage. Rage is what I felt when I saw him touch her. Who gave him that right? Who did he think he was to touch what was MINE!?! And why did she call him love? Didn't she know it hurt me to hear her call another man besides me that?!?! As I go to step out to punch the shit out of Ecan she makes him unhand her and curses him out and the proceeds to storm off. She's bold, and brave. As she rounds the corner I step from the shadows an look at Ecan only to punch him in his shit. "What the fuck Nathan!!!" Ecan yells. "You have a fucking boner for my mate you dimwit!! Stop fucking staring at her ass! SHE'S MINE!!" I yell back only to hear him growl back at me. "YOURS?! YOURS!!! SHE IS MINE YOU FUCKING DICK!" As he goes to punch me we both pause to watch the girls friend run by us crying with what I guess is her mother running behind her. "I can't send you dimwits anywhere without something going wrong!" Me and Ecan turn around to see our mother emerging from the wall behind us with the wrath of the Gods in her eyes. "Come on ! Your father is pissed and I'm not dealing with his shit tonight." My brother and I walk threw the make shift portal with our heads bowed after our mother in hopes to avoid her famous whack. Thinking myself safe after three minutes of standing in our living room I look up only to hear the crack of thunder go off twice in the room. Two seconds later  I feel my mothers handprint forming on the back of my head along with the pain and look over to see Ecan in the tornado pose one the ground. *bitch* I mouth to him only to be whacked by my mother again. "Shit! Mom stop!"
"Who's the bitch now! Momma's boy!"says Ecan. "You are! Daddies girl!" I reply. "Fuck you, dick!" Ecan replies back. "Dude.. Gross. I'm your brother plus I'm not gay." I reply with a smirk. "I'm not gay either and you know that's not what I meant moron!" Says Ecan. "Whatever. I'm going to go find my mate. Stay out of my wa-" "YOU FOUND YOUR MATE!!!" Screeched my mother, rudely interrupting me. "I told you!! She is my mate so back the fuck off!!" Says Ecan. As I launch myself at him I feel myself being flung back against the wall. Looking up I realized Ecan was flung against the opposite wall with our mother standing right in the middle. "Calm down. Go to your room, shower and change. Then after the two of you are done meet me and your father in the library. We have something of importance to discuss with the two of you regarding the both of the your mate.."