Sickness

Finally, the games may commenced!! Now where's that damn haggard old crone.... "I'm just going to ming- talk to your teachers about your grades." uuugghhh! did she really just swish her hips towards Mr.Bitchup- I mean Mr.Bishop.... Hehheheheehe.. THERE SHE IS!!!! " Cody, wait up!" as I run to catch up with my Only friend, to late do I realize that someone was coming out of the boys bathroom. "Uummgghhh!!!" OW!!! great my ass is gonna be bruised. while I rub my cheeks I look up and see HIM looking at me strange, the creep that lives a block away from me, has all my classes but one, the one that broke my best friends heart....Nathainal.. " Will are you going to help me up?!?" the look in his eyes said he was going to walk away so being the asshole I am I grabbed his hand as he started to walk away and pulled myself up while at the same time pulling him down."what the fuc-!!" I look down and see a look of astonishment on his face. "how?" he said. Are you kidding me? did he really think himself untouchable? I grinned down at him and walked away shaking my hand "tingles."
.........................
"Great. just what I needed. cause babysitting is what I live for." As I'm walking out of the bathroom I feel someone rudely bounce off of me, as I turn around to see who the bitch that disturbed my thought was I see the most astonishing thing. it's that girl with the different colored eyes. ones bright baby blue and the other green as fresh new grown grass after a light rain.
"Are you going to help me up?" she asked me while rubbing her-cough cough- butt. As I start to turn away she goes to grab my hand but before I can snatch it away I'm falling and she's standing....... why is she standing? how is she standing? "How.......?" I didn't realize I said that out loud till she gave me a look of discuss... but then she just grinned and walked away. something she should not be doing. I realize with horror. I hurry to get up and run out side. I needed to make a phone call