Carribean Bay

Mark POV

The sun shines right through my eyes. I open my eyes and look at the person besides me. He's sleeping peacefully onto my chest. I can't help but to smile at his sleeping figure.

Mark: Jinyoungie. Wake up. It's sunny already.
Junior: Hmm. *open his eyes*
Mark: Good Morning, Jinyoung!
Junior: Morning! ^^
Mark: Guess where are we going today!
Junior: what is it?
Mark: I give you a clue. It fills with water. *smile*
Junior: Are we going to 'Carribean Bay'?
Mark: That's right!
Junior: Are we going with the others?
Mark: Of course! It would be so much fun if we bring them with us.
Junior: *giggle* Yeah!!!

I get off the bed and go inside the bathroom. I take off my clothes and go to bath. 10 minutes later, i've done bathing and get out of the bathroom.

Mark: Okay, Jinyoung! It's your turn!
Junior: Okay!

(.........)

We are in the van right now while our manager is driving us to Carribean Bay. I hold a video camera to record our moment at Carribean Bay to upload on youtube for our fans, IGOT7. Junior & Yugyeom are sitting beside me.

Mark: Hey everyone! How are you guys doing? I hope you guys feel good today. I love you IGOT7. Guys, Where are we going today?
All: CARRIBEAN BAY!!!!!
Junior: That's right! We're gonna spent our spare time there. I'm sure that we will have a lot of fun there, right, Mark?
Mark: I bet we do, Jinyoung!

15 minutes later, we arrive at Carribean Bay. Our manager park the car and all of us get out of the car. Junior is holding the camera right now and i walk beside him.

Junior: Hey! It's Junior!
Mark: Where are we, junior?
Junior: We are now at CARRIBEAN BAY!!!!
MarkJin: *spin around* Woohoo!!!!
Mark: Okay, stop. Im dizzy.
Junior: *giggle* Sorry~!
Mark: Aww, that's cute. Do that giggle again.
Junior: no. *aegyo to me*
Mark: Aigoo~! Fine.
Junior: shall we enter now?
Mark: Yes! Let's Go!

We enter the Carribean Bay entrance and headed to the swimming pool. We arrive at the pool and find a place to put our stuff there. We put our stuff and take off our shirts except Junior. He's too shy to show his body in front of these people. When i take off my shirt, his cheeks turns red in colour.

Mark: Jinyoung?
Junior: Yeah. *blush*
Mark: Let's Go.
Junior: Hmm.

I held his hand and we walk towards the pool. Well, it's shallow at first. Then, it gets deep. Junior held my hand tighter. I quickly grab him by the waist and pull him closer to me.

Mark: Don't worry, Junior! I'm right here beside you if you're afraid.

We go towards the others and stop there. We all decided to play a game using a beach ball. We decided our team by rock, paper & scissors. So, my team is consider with Junior & Yugyeom. While JB's Team is Jackson, YoungJae, BamBam. JB throw the ball to me first and take the ball.

Mark: Ready guys!
All: READY!!!
Mark: BEACH BALL!!!!

I throw the ball up and let the others catch it. The ball ended landing on Junior's hand. I tell him to throw the ball to me. So, he did. I quickly catch it and throw it to the goal.

Mark: GOAL!!!!!!!

I quickly hug Junior & Yugyeom. The three of us scream happily. Then, we continue to play Beach ball again. I give the ball to Junior and tell him to throw the ball into JB's goal. He smile happily. My mind completely went to slow motion everytime i see Junior is happy. He's so beautiful and cute at the same time. Aaahhhh..stop it. I shooked my head and Junior immediately hug me.

Junior: Mark hyung~! We won!
Mark: I know that. Are you happy that we won?
Junior: Of course im happy, Mark~! *smile*
Mark: Come on! Let's play on our own! *smile*
Junior: Okay!

Both of us play in the pool by ourselves. We splash at each other. Me & Junior are filled with laughing and giggling. I can't stand it and quickly carry him. He put his arms around my neck and we spin around.

Junior: Mark! Stop! It's making me dizzy! *laugh*
Mark: okay okay. I stop.
Junior: this is the best day ever! Thank You, Mark!
Mark: You're welcome, Junior! You should thank the manager for bringing us here.
Junior: i will do that later at home. Now, i have you only beside me.
Mark: Awwhhh, shucks. Come on! Let's get out of this pool.
Junior: Hmm.

We all get out of the pool and dry ourselves with the towel given. After that, we go back home and change our clothes to a casual clothes.

-- To Be Continued --