Coco ❤️

Junior POV

So, Mark & YoungJae has adopt a dog and it's name is coco. It's a small white poodle. It's so cute. The dog even love me. Maybe Mark told it to get close to me. Awhh. Mark is so cute!

I wake up and go to Mark's bedroom. I knock the door and enter his room. Guess what he's doing? He's playing with Coco & he put Coco onto his chest. I sit down beside Mark and pat Coco's head.

Mark: Coco! Look who has come. Is Jinyoungie~! You like him right, Coco?
Coco: *bark cutely*
Mark: that's a yes alright. Can he carry you, Coco?
Coco: *bark cutely again*

Okay. I didn't expect that. Mark just ask Coco if i can carry him or not. I was about to tell him about that. That's a relieve. I take Coco from Mark's chest put him onto my lap. While i was playing with Coco, Mark pull me onto his chest. Oh my god. His chest felt so hot. I'm lovin' it. I carry Coco and put it onto my chest.

I caress it's fur softly. Coco fur is so fluffy. Then, i feel like Mark is caressing my hair. Omg!! I love it when he caressing my hair like that. I carry Coco near to my lips and kiss it.

Junior: Coco-ah~! Why you're so cute?! ><
Mark: but i'm way more cuter than him. *laugh*
Junior: Shut up~
Mark: we are having a fansign after this. Let's get ready!
Junior: Can we bring Coco to the fansign?
Mark: hmmm
Junior: *put coco aside & do aegyo* Please~? *puppy eyes*
Mark: ok fine.
Junior: Yeah!! Love you, Mark! Oops.
Mark: what?!
Junior: nothing. ^^ ( shoot )
Mark: Come on! Let's get ready!

(.......)

We are now at the Fansign. Signing our albums for the Fans. Our fans have been the greatest fans ever. We love them so much. One of our fans call me 'Prince Junior'. It's so cute and i smile at her. Then, they ask me to do a heart sign. I'm a bit shy but Mark pull my hand and make heart's with me. Fans start to scream crazily and then, we make cute faces so that our fansite will take picture of us.

When the fansign almost ended, we all sit on the floor and just sing a few lyrics from fan recommendation list. Suddenly, I look at Mark and he's carrying Coco. Fans scream louder because of Coco. Mark sit beside me and give Coco to me. I put him on my shoulder and carry him around. Then, i carry Coco like a baby. It's so cute! I kiss Coco head and Fans scream again. I sit down beside Mark and give Coco back to him. Mark gave Coco back to YoungJae and i walk towards him.

Mark: *look at me*
Junior: *sings* Im bringing sexy back~! Yeah! Them other boys don't know how to --
Mark: *smile & shook his head*

Ok. What the hell am i doing? Did i just sing Sexy Back to Mark? Aish~! My cheeks turns red and sit down on the floor. Mark take the mic from me and sit beside me. He look at me and start to rap.

Mark: If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. I can take you places you ain't never been before etc.

Did he just rap to Justin Bieber - Boyfriend?! Oh my god!!! My heart is beating fast and my cheeks are turning red. I smile shyly while looking on the floor. After Mark ended his rap, he put his head onto my lap. My eyes widened cause he just wink at me. He get off my lap and stand up. He pull my hand which made me stand up and he lead the way to the side. I can't control my feelings for him right now. HELP!!!!!

(.........)

We are now at home watching TV in the living room. I am focusing watching tv cause there's a drama that we like. Suddenly, YoungJae bring a small bag and give the bag to Mark. I lose my focus and look at the bag. Mark open the bag and Aaaahhhhhh!!! It's Coco!!! Mark put Coco onto his lap. He play with Coco cutely. Aish~! >< he carry Coco and do a nose kiss. It's so cute!! Omg!!!! He notice that i am looking at him.

Mark: Look, Coco! Is Junior jealous of us?
Coco: *barks cutely while letting his tongue out*
Junior: im not jealous, okay.
Mark: haha..
Coco: *barks at mark*
Mark: yes, coco? You want Junior?
Coco: *cute eyes*
Mark: okay okay..here ya go!

Mark gives Coco to me. I carry him and he lick my cheek. I giggle cause it's ticklish. He so cute makes me wanna kiss him. I kiss Coco and Coco barks at me cutely.

Junior: Coco~! Why you're so cute,huh?
Mark: Look at his dad of course..
Junior: *hit mark's shoulder* shut up..
Mark: Coco always cute like the one who is holding him. *smile*
Junior: *blush* okay...

Mark just said that im cute. >< >< omg~!!!! My brain keep rewinding that word. Aish~! I give Coco back to YoungJae and headed to my room. My room is kinda between the Maknae's room. My room is a bit private. I slide the door to my room and lie on my bed. I cover my face with the pillow and scream inside of my head. Suddenly, i hear Mark's voice. I quickly pretend to sleep and he enter my room.

Mark: oh. He's sleeping already? Hmm..

He sit beside my bed and say something that made my heart melt.

Mark: Jinyoung! You are really cute to me. You're even cuter than Coco. We are the best OTP ever which a lot of our fans ship us together. I hope you understand what am i saying to you. Okay. I better get out of your room now. Bye~!

I quickly uncover my face and hold Mark's hand which made him fall onto my body. I scream not that loud so that everyone would not know that im in my room with Mark. He put his hand onto my bed and lifted himself up. Our eyes met and Mark bit his lips. I cover my mouth cause it's so sexy. Mark face become closer to mine. I almost close my eyes and

JB: MARK!!!

Mark immediately fell down beside me and just sit cross-legged like there is nothing happening. JB slide the door and both of us look at him.

JB: Mark. What are you doing in Junior's room?
Mark: we're just having a talk right, jinyoung?
Junior: Yeah!
JB: okay. Mark! Go to your room please.
Mark: hmm okay.

I watch how JB & Mark get out of my room and slide the door back. I take my pillow and fanboy to myself. We almost kiss and JB disturb that moment. Aish~! If he doesn't come in, we would have kiss in the first place.

-- To Be Continued --