Mark is Sick?!

Junior POV

Today is the last day of our 'Just Right' song or it's call 'Goodbye Stage'. It's sad though cause our promotion has ended. :( but it's okay. I hope we will get number 1 next time for our next comeback.

I am now sleeping peacefully while Mark is hugging me by the waist. Suddenly, i heard a loud scream and immediately wake up. I look at it and Oh my god! It's mark! I quickly get off the bed and headed to Mark.

Junior: Mark? Are you okay?
Mark: im okay, baby. There's nothing to worried about me. Okay, baby?
Junior: Okay, oppa~!
Mark: i better go to bath first since i wake up first.

Mark look at me and give me a weak smile. He stand up and walk towards the bathroom. I lie back down on the bed and look at my phone. I scroll over our picture together. I smile and kiss the picture of us together. I put my phone back on the desk and wait for Mark to get out of the bathroom.

(........)

We are now on backstage waiting for our turn. We are currently recording for the backstage behind the scene. All of us greet to the crew and clap our hands. A crew gave us a card and i take it. I look at it and pass it to JB.

JB: Aishhh! Are you kidding me!!
BamBam: what what what?
JB: see it for yourself..
BamBam: ohhhh...im good at this... It's 'showing your aegyo' game.
Jackson: Aishhhh!!
Youngjae: oh my god.
Crew: show the fans one of your aegyo and you will get a gift.
JB: ok. Deal!
BamBam: Mark hyung! You go first.

Mark is standing beside me and i look at him. His face looks quite pale. I start to feel worried to him. The crew want him to do aegyo with him looking like this. Mark look at the camera, lick his lips & forcely did his aegyo. My heart just melt but i feel so pity cause he did it by forcing himself. Now, it's my turn to do my aegyo. I bite my lip a bit, look at the camera and did my aegyo cutely. I look at Mark and he smile a bit at my aegyo.

A few minutes later, we're done doing our aegyo and it's time for the gift. The crew give us the gift and JB take it. We all thank the crew and it's time for us to perform. We headed back to the stage and start to perform. Mark did his flip first and then, Jackson takes the lead. Then, at BamBam & Jackson Rap part, we did our dance which is by looking at each other while moving our body's left and right accordingly. Mark smile at me and i smile at him back.

Then, the performance ended and we bow to our fans for the fanchant to our song. We headed back to backstage and walk towards our dressing room. We sit at the seats given and start to play by our own. My eyes just can't stop lookin' at Mark. He looks really pale. Is he hurt or something? He just sit there like he has lost half of his soul. I get off my seat and sit beside him. The moment i sit beside him, he immediately lie onto my lap and go to sleep.

Mark: *shivering* J-J-junior~?
Junior: yes, Mark?
Mark: I'm C-c-c-cold.
Junior: okay, Mark.

I take my bag and take out my jacket. Thank god i bring an extra jacket on my bag incase i feel a bit cold. I wrap him with my jacket. He hold it tight. My hand reaches his forehead and feel it. It's hot as lava. I feel worried a bit more.

Junior: Mark? Are you sick?
Mark: *cough & nod*
Junior: why you didn't say it to me earlier? Your face looks so pale.
Mark: im sorry, junior. I don't want you to get worried because of me. *cough*
Junior: come on. Let's get you home.

Both of us get up, take our things and get out of the dressing room. Before we could get out, JB stop me. I look at him and he look at me concerned.

JB: Junior! Where are you going?
Junior: I'm going home, JB! Mark is catching a cold.
JB: oh. Ok then. Take care of Mark!
Junior: okay and Thanks, JB!

We get out of the dressing room and headed to our car where our manager is. I open the door for Mark and he get in the car. I get in the car and close the door. Our manager look at us shock.

Manager: Hey! What are you two doing here?
Junior: sorry, hyung but Mark is catching a cold right now. I'm here to take care of him. Please let us get back home.
Manager: oh. I will sent you two back home immediately.

(.......)

Mark is now lying on the bed with a wet cloth on his forehead. He already eat his medicine and now, Im sitting beside him and feed him with chicken porridge.

Mark: *cough* Thank you, baby for taking care of me. *weak smile*
Junior: You're welcome, oppa~! Is my duty to take care of you cause you're mine. *feed him*
Mark: who cooks this?
Junior: me, oppa~! Why? Is it bad?
Mark: no. It's delicious! I like it.
Junior: Thanks, oppa~! Seems like you're feeling better already.
Mark: you are the only person who can make me feel better from anything, baby. *wink*
Junior: *blush & hit his shoulder* oppa~
Mark: what? Is true, okay!

I make that cute pout to him. My heart melt at his words. He laugh a bit and i'm still pouting on him.

Mark: put that chicken porridge aside, please.
Junior: for what?
Mark: just put it.
Junior: okay.

I put the chicken porridge aside on the lamp table and then, he pull me by the waist which make me lie down quite near to him. I try to get up but he held it tight.

Junior: Oppa~!! You will make me sick!
Mark: then, let's get sick together.
Junior: Im here to take care of you, oppa~ not to get sick with you. *pout*
Mark: Awwhh. Trying to seduce me with your cuteness, huh! *smirk* i give you more cute if you want.

Mark lift himself up and come nearer to me. He starts to give kisses to my cheek, nose, lips, forehead and lastly my neck. My neck is my most sensitive part ever. He trace my neck with his lips. It's ticklish and make me moan out his name.

Junior: oppa~!!!!
Mark: i like it when you moan out my name. *smirk*

He leave some soft kisses onto my neck which makes me giggle and moan out a little bit louder. He stop kissing me and look at me.

Mark: i feel better now. *wink*
Junior: oppa~! *whining*
Mark: so cute, my jinyoungie~! I love you, baby!
Junior: love you too, oppa~ *eye smile* Shall we sleep now?
Mark: sure, baby! You belong with me forever!
Junior: i will be yours forever, oppa~!
Mark: *kiss my lips* Goodnight, baby~!
Junior: *peck his lips* Goodnight, oppa~!

Mark kiss my neck for the last time and we go back to sleep.

-- To Be Continued --