Chapter 6- The ride

The 2 days flew by fast. And before I knew it, it was Friday. Gameday. Scotty said that he would pick me up at my house around 10:00 a.m. Since the game didn't start till 5:00 p.m it gave us time to get up there and have some rest stops. This was going to be a good day. I check the clock on my dresser and it is 8:00 a.m. I hop off my bed and head to the small bathroom connected to my room to take a shower. I have to waste a full 2 hours, so I take my good ol' time getting ready. When I finished I put on my Red Sox jersey with a pair of jeans, and grab my Red Sox hat. I check the clock one last time before heading downstairs to eat breakfast. 9:15. That gave me time to eat and pack all the stuff that I will need. This has to be perfect. 

               After eating all of my breakfast, I head back up to my room to get all my 'needed' items packed. I grabbed my Nike drawstring bag and quickly packed stuff in there. I packed: sunscreen, my ipod and headphones, car chargers, a book, my camera, and some gum. I also made sure that I put the money that I was taking for the game and put it in my right jean pocket. Right before I was about to put my phone in my bag, it vibrates, telling me that I have a message from Jessie. I quickly read it, it said: "Good Luck with Scotty today " That made a huge smile come to my face. I almost forgot the fact that the hottest guy was going to be with my alllllllllllllll day. I throw my phone in my bag and hear the doorbell ring. 

               I answer the door and see Scotty standing there in a Red Sox jersey and jeans. "Hey Scotty." I say smiling, "Ready to go?" "Hey" he said, "In a few I want to meet your parents first." What an amazing guy, I mean he's willing to meet my parents? I lead him to the living room to where they are watching t.v. "Mom, dad, this is Scotty." I say with a smile on my face. My parents say hello to Scotty. "Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Johnson." he says smiling and shaking their hands. After Scotty and my parents go over what was going on, we headed out to his car. "You ready?" he asked with a huge smile on his face. "You bet!" I replied leaning back in the front seat. This was going to be a great car ride. 

          Scotty ended up making a CD for us to listen to. And it turns out that he loves Josh Turner just as much as I do. The first song that came on was 'Your Man' and as I said before this is my favorite song. That's when it happened. I mean I knew Scotty was stealing my heart, but now its gone. I was about to tell him that he could change it, but I couldn't now, because he was singing. And he sounded AMAZING. Maybe even better than Josh Turner. I stare at him while he is singing and notice that he isn't even trying to sing low like him, he is just singing in his key. I think he noticed me staring because he looked over and started smiling.   "Your an amazing singer!" I say smiling right back at him. "Why, Thank you." He replied with his eyes on the road. I leaned back and relaxed. I wanted this day to last forever.