Twelve

Here's another update! Hope you all like it :)
===========================

I call Ashton right away and ask him to bring everyone down to the bar for karaoke. His scream for excitement causes my ear to sting. I'm glad there's another person excited for tonight, I couldn't wait to hear Lilly sing again. I still remember our drive home, singing blink 182 together. I know that's the "old Lilly", but it's the Lilly I'm sure is still with her. I don't think she's changed, in all honesty. Sure she has a new look, but that's just another wall she placed to keep people out. I plan on breaking that wall down.

As the boys pull up, I notice the girls aren't with them. "Hey, where are the girls?"

Calum speaks up, "They wanted to stay home and we didn't argue with them. But we still wanted to come out for some epic karaokayyyy!"

Michael saunters inside the doors without saying a word, which isn't like him. "Don't mind him," Ashton whispers, "he's been acting weird lately."

We follow him into the bar and that's when the people start coming. Soon enough, it turns from the five of us to at least sixty people in a matter of twenty minutes. Most of them don't sign up for karaoke, but a group of girls take a karaoke book and write down songs for Lilly to take. I couldn't help but notice them looking at us and then turning around and giggling about something. Maybe they knew our band, considering we've been on tour twice now. One of them approaches Michael and asks for a picture. He does so and once she's away, he chugs his beer.

Calum bumps his and asks, "Mikey, you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine," he mumbles out.

"You know, if you don't want to be here, you can go home and see your parents," Ashton says.

"No, I'm good. When's Lilly singing?" Something was bothering him. I'll find out later.

"Not sure yet, she's managing and being a karaoke host," I inform him.

Suddenly, music begins to play, Uptown funk by Bruno Mars. It's the girl who asked for the picture, turns out her name's Patricia. As she's singing, I see Lilly dancing and singing along to the song. It truly is an adorable sight to see, especially with her smile.

Everyone's having a good time now, even Michael is slowly getting into the karaoke spirit. During this time, the boys are looking at songs for them to sing, throwing out suggestions like Green Day's American Idiot, or Don't Stop Believing by Journey. I had a song in mind, but I need it to be a surprise. I write down the song, my middle name (so she doesn't know it's me) and place it in the boys' pile of songs.

A round of drinks and a large pizza later, our first songs come up next in the rotation. Michael sings Holiday by Green Day, Calum raps 99 problems by Jay Z, and Ashton sings Viva la Vida by Coldplay. My song's coming up next, and I never thought I would be this nervous. My palms are sweaty, my stomachs in knots, and Lilly's looking right at me with a reassuring smile.

"Awesome job, Ashton! Up next is Robert. Where's Robert at?" Lilly says over the microphone and I hear the guys laughing since they figured out what I did.

"That's me, Lil," I laugh as I walk towards her. I look over at her and she's shocked. I'm glad I surprised her, but the pit in my stomach is intensifying as I approach her.