Some time together

After my little love moment with Justin I talked with the boys. They were so happy I was awake. If I hadn't I would be dead now.

Anyways after that I talked with the doctor. He told me how the lost of too much blood and the pressure the boys caused on my tummy made me pass out and fall into a coma for almost three months.

You know what is fun that I actually remember how I was actually dreaming. And I remember my dream as clear as water.

First I was walking in a forest. It was beautiful full of trees and flowers. I remember I saw Edmond there. He was my imaginary friend when I was young, he was really nice and funny. Brandon scared him when he came to live with us. He shouted at me and Edmond got scared and ran away. That little scary pants. Anyways after I blinked and I was on the city. Edmond was with me during the hole coma thing. We went for some ice cream. Justin was my the dream too I remember throwing a banana at him and then running away. It was really funny. Then I was on an ocean but I was a mermaid and was dancing with the fish. Then I was running away from zombies. I killed some. And just when I was about to "die". Everything went black. Tho I could hear Edmond trying to keep me in the dream. And then I came back to reality.

And now I'm here sitting on my bed I just told the guys about my dream. Chaz, Ryan and Adam were laughing loudly on the banana part.

Oh look the doctor came in. And he's got a phone.

"It's for you darling"

"Thanks" I take the phone from his hand and place it on my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hun, are you alright? I'm so sorry I can't be there you know how work is."

"Yeah I'm fine mom.its ok" tho it really wasn't ok. I almost die and she thinks job is more important?!?!

"I was so worried"

"Don't worry mom I'm alright"

"Cool, Hun I have to go back to work. Bye. Love you"

" lov-" before I could finish that word she hung up.

I turned to Justin and he looked angry... No that's not the word. He looked pissed.

"Justin?" Suddenly his anger disappeared and he looked at me.

"Hmm?" I decided to brush it off.

"Nothing"

The boys stayed all they could filling me in with what happened. Nothing much. Brandon, Samantha and Aaron went to jail. For kidnapping. That's pretty much the exciting part. It's cool I didn't miss that much.

A nurse came in.

"Sorry boys visit time is over" I could tell she was jealous of me being surrounded by this really sexy boys. They all awed but said okay.

One by one they said their goodbyes until it was just Justin and me. He took my hands and kissed me.

"I'll be here in the morning, as soon as they let me in"

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "Sleep good baby. I love you Alex"

" I love you too"

Just then the nurse decided to clear her throat and ruin the moment. I probably had a funny face because Justin chuckled and kissed my forehead once more before leaving.

Once he left the nurse have me a kind smile.

"He's really nice" I smiled back and she left.

Just after that I fell asleep because I was exhausted!

______________________________________________

Sooooo? There ya go hope you liked it.