Nightmares at night, fun in the morning

I was running in a house. It kinda looked like my house but a lot bigger. I heard shouting downstairs. I ran down the hallway but tripped in the process. I looked at what I was wearing, a very long white dress and no shoes. I heard the shouting again. I got up and ran as fast as I could with the dress.  

When I got downstairs I ran to the kitchen there I saw Brandon stabbing Justin with a knife repeatedly. On the floor where the rest of my friends laying dead. 

"NOOO!" I ran to Brandon and tried making him stop. I punched him hard on the face and he fell backwards. Wait how was he even out of jail? 

A loud groan took me out of my thinking. I turned and ran to Justin who was almost dead on the ground. I picked up his head and started to rub his hair softly. Tears were falling on his face. I saw his eyes start to close. 

"Justin, no, please don't leave me" suddenly he had a lot of energy and shouted on my face. 

"AND WHY NOT. ANYWAYS WHY WOULD ANYONE WHAT TO BE WITH YOU, YOU ARE UGLY AND FAT!" He was standing up shouting it in my face. 

"No" more tears were falling from my eyes. Suddenly all of my friends were telling me similar things cornering me in a corner. The floor broke and I fell down to the darkness. I could still hear many voices telling me mean stuff. I tried covering my ears but it was no use, they were in my head. I looked down and saw the ground. I started to scream. I was a few feet from the ground when.... 

I suddenly shot awake. Sweat is falling from my body tears in my eyes. Justin realised something is wrong and immediately wakes up. He sits next to me and pulls me to his chest, rubbing my back and whispering sweet things in my ear.  

"Wanna talk about it?" He asks softly. I nod and tell him my dream. 

"Don't worry babe everything is fine. Brandon is in jail and you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met" I smile and nod. We both lay back down and fall asleep again. 

-------------- 

When I woke up it was a complete mess everyone was on top of everyone. We ware all just like spaghetti. I can't really see where my body is and where anyone else's body starts. Justin was hugging me tightly to his chest, that's something I did notice. I slowly take of his arm and slid out of the mess. Which is kind of hard trying not to step or squish anyone. I stand up looking at them, they all look so peaceful.  

I have to disturb their peace. And I know the perfect way. Bwahaha. 

I quickly run out of the room closing the door softly behind me and head for the kitchen.  

I go over to the lady. 

"Hey umm I was wondering if you could borrow me a big spoon and a pan please." 

"Wanna wake up your friends right" 

"Yep" 

"Sure thing honey" she walks to the back and comes back with a pot, a big wooden spoon and a pan. 

I thank her and run back to the room. I stop at the door and put the pan in my head. Slowly I open the door and come in. I stand up in front of them. 

I start hitting the pan with the spoon singing the Bart Simpson "I am so great" song loudly. They all jump in surprise, trying to get up. But since they are all intertwined they can't. My stomach starts to hurt from laughing so hard. I'm rolling on the floor and tears are spilling out of my eyes. 

When I finally calm down they all have frowns on their faces. 

"What?" I ask still chucking a little. 

"Oh nothing, just telling you you'll pay for that" says Collin with an evil grin. They all nod in the back and I gulp scared. 

Rachel comes in and points her pen at Collin. 

"You, to work. You to your rooms" she says pointing at Beth and Blake. "And you, please let me give her the treatment then you can come in" she says pointing to the boys. They nod and everyone leaves to where they should. Not before giving me evil smiles. Rachel closes the door and gives me the medicine and treatment then she smiles sympathetically. Uh oh this is not good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

You know people sometimes all I need is motivation. I mean to know someone is reading this other than my sister. So I normally update when you guys comment or vote. If I don't get any of those the. Until the last chapter gets 20 reads. So I would really appreciate if you motivated me. I know I'm a crappy writer it all just gets messed up, or there is too many plots, but hey I told you this was my first story. But if I don't get any feedback HOW THE FUCK IM I GOING TO KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE AND WHAT YOU DON'T ?!?!  

Anyways thanks for reading 

Love ya, 

Cookie Monster