Bethany

Haha today i didnt do anything in dance class so i had time to write a little. :)

-/:()£@"@&(;/--:;()&&@@@£);:/--;()&@"

Ok let me tell you something the hospital is the most boring place you could ever think of.

Yeah the boys come to visit sometimes but whenever they are not here its just plain boring. As soon as I'm out of here I'm going to try and make a new friends. Not because I don't like the boys, it's just 'cuz I've felt the need of a girl being my friend.

Also I can't do anything while being here. I'm still too weak to walk so I'm trapped in my room like a rat. The food is crap and I feel soooooo lonely.

Today was one of those days when the boys have too much stuff to do that they can't visit me.

YAWN, this is boring.

-/:-/--//:/-::-///--//--//-//-//----/:::-/:-/:/-:-

Asdfdadf it's be two hours. TWO BLOODY HOURS! This is too boring. GAH!

Suddenly a girl about my age with beautiful blonde hair and big brown eyes comes into my room and slams the door behind her. Panting. She has the hospital clothes and one of those weird sticks, that have this plastic bag with some liquid on it, tied to her arm.

She looks at me and smiles.

"Hi there!"

"Hi" she comes over and walks to the side of my bed.

"I'm Bethany, but you can call me Beth" she stretches her hand out for me to shake. I gladly shake it.

"I'm Alexaine, but you can call me Alex" I answer smiling.

"So why are ya here?" She climbed on top of my bed sitting cross legged. I did the same.

"It's a long story" I smile and play with my hands.

"That's okay, I have plenty of time"

-------------TIME JUMP!----------------------

".... And that's the story" I finished telling her my hole story. She was looking at me surprised.

"Wow, you have a messy life"

"I know, I hope to get it all straight when I get out of here." She smiled at me. "And what about you?"

"Oh not so interesting. The dog of my friend bit my arm and it got infected" she showed me her arm that had bends on it. "It got pretty serious I almost lost my arm."

"Ouch, hey why were you so in a rush when you entered my room?"

"Oh" she smiled and her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "It's just this boy, he's a nurse assigned to me. He's really cute and funny. he makes the hole process nice. But he wants to give me this medicine I hate" I chuckled.

"What's the medicine for?"

"Oh, just to get my arm to sleep so it wont hurt, but it tastes fucking horrible" I smile at her.

"What's his name?"

"Collin" I grin at her. "What are ya thinking?, I don't like that look"

"Oh nothing" haha I'm gonna get them together.

Just then this boy a little bit older than me, black hair and baby blue eyes. With a nurse uniform on. Saying he is beautiful is too low for him. Must be Collin.

"BETHANY!" She lets out a loud girly scream. " I've been looking for you young woman" she quickly hides kinda behind me.

"Noooo, leva me alone!"

"Beth, you have to take it. It's for your own good sweetie" he gently took her arm and forced the spoon on her mouth. She swallowed hesitantly.

"Eww, tastes like shit" he chuckled.

"Let's take you back to your room"

"Give me a second, oh. Collin this is Alex. Alex this is Collin. Collin, Alex. Alex, Collin. Now say hi"

"Hello" I mailed big at him and shakes my hand dramatically.

"Hi, nice to meet you" he shook my hand. "Now lets go Beth"

"Alex I'm sorry I have to leave ya, but it's time to say bye baby" she took my hands.

"But my love our story just can't end like this" I say following her little act.

"I know it's sad but I'm sorry" she let go of my hands dramatically slowly and we both cleaned the fake tears of our eyes. Collin laugh wile shaking his head.

"C'mon lets go" he pulled Beth by her arm "Goodbye Alex see ya tomorrow" then she starts to sing a dramatic goodbye song. Wile exiting my room being pulled away by Collin.

I think I have a new friend.

__\~€$•=+#{_\€•=}].,!'.,'/47&£:-;(@"");;,

Ok say it I'm awesome but write slowly I know sorry! But hey it's up now.

Justin: awe I think it's cute you have her a friend.

Me: I know I just felt she was lonely

Justin: yeah like you

Me: what are you talking about

Justin: c'mon don't lie babe we all know you are a forever alone

*tackle Justin to the ground and tickle him until he says he is sorry*

BYE PINEAPPLES!!!