He is finnaly coming back!!!

hey pineapples I'm writing this on my dad's laptop and i shouldn't but I'm using my supper ninja abilities to do it he he

well anyways lets go back to the story enjoy! =)

******************************************************************************************************************

Well today Justin comes back from his weird tour thing, but if last week i was happy for that now I'm feeling the complete opposite. I only want to see him to see what's his excuse for the thing on the TV show.

Today I woke up and as it is Saturday I don't have school YAY! I brush my teeth and go back to my room. I don't really need to wear something nice since today I'm going to have fun in the park with Chaz and Ryan.

I decide to wear a white dress that stopped just above my knees and some white converse. I brushed my hair and let it fall naturally on my back. I put on some make-up and grab my glasses. Hmmm i don't look bad grrr ha ha gosh its late!

I quickly grab my old and ugly cell-phone and run out the door before Brandon sees me 'cause then he wont let me go.

It's nice outside. Not that late so the sun is still up but it will probably get dark soon.

"Hey, bitch where are you going?" oh no not them. I slowly turn around. I already know who was calling me but i hope i was wrong.

Nope I was right. Not standing so far away from me Adam, Aaron and Samantha where smiling evilly.

"So? were are you going?" Aaron asks again. Now they are coming closer to me. OH GOD WHAT CAN I DO!!!

"Umm, well, I'm going to.... the, ummm park?" great that sounded like a question they will never believe me. Great Alex!

"Ha ha, are you sure? Aren't you going to say hi to Justin? 'cause i thought you were best friends." Ok Samantha's voice is really annoying and she is wearing too much make-up.

"No I'm not going to go with Justin. And I thought you said you were the ones that were best friends with him. Aren't you his supper crush? why don't YOU go to see your little boyfriend you little slut!" okay that was totally not me now im gonna get punched!

Yup just I thought the three of them started to punch me. Maybe someone should remind them I'm not a punch bag! They kept kicking and punching for a while. They all hurt a lot but Adam's where the strongest ones I think he someone was in the gym recently.

"Hey leave her alone!" someone shouts. I'm not sure who he was but he probably was strong and not alone because my three bullies ran aways scared.

"OH God Alex are you ok? Alex? Can you hear me?!" It was Ryan! OH god Ryan stop asking and take me to a hospital!

"Ryan I don't think she is ok. Let's take her to the hospital! God she is bleeding a lot!" YAY Chaz has a brain take me somewhere!

everything started spinning and I could hear Ryan telling me everything was going to be ok. Someone picked me up and everything went black.

***3° person's POV***

The boys where very scared and they knew they had to take the girl to a hospital but it was to far to go walking. They needed a car so the firs thing they thought of was to go and knock on Justin's house because it was the closes't one. They didn't knew if Justin was home but they didn't cared about how angry they where at him Alex needed to go to a hospital.

When they arrived Chaz knocked on the door because Ryan was carrying Alex.

Pattie opened the door with a smile but it falled as soon as she saw the tears on the faces of the two boys and Alex's white dress fulled of blood.

"P-Pattie we are sorry to disturb you but we need to take her to the hospital" Chaz finally said and Pattie told the boys to enter and put her on the couch while she called the ambulance.

Suddenly Justin enter the room.

"Hey mom have you seen the-" he was surprised to see the two boys in hos couch but more importantly the girl that was between them. Her white dress had some blood and her face was a little pail. But he couldnt remember where had he seen her before.

"What happen?" he demanded to the boys.

"Well you'r little friends went too far with her daily punches!" barked Chaz that was the only one that could talk because Ryan was very sad. Alex was like his little sister and he couldn't see her like that.

"What no they would never"

"Yes they would!"

"OK the ambulance is coming" Pattie came into the room.

Not much latter the ambulance arrived and took Alex to the hospital.

***************************************************************************************************************

Chan Chan CHAN CHAAAAN

what will happen to Alex?

did JUstin changed during the two monts?

does he even remember her?

would you get me some ice-cream?

why am i asking so much questions?

anyways hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry about the cliffhanger but well it gives the story that special sauce he he.

well i will probably end up updating in the night but watever.

love you guys and please, please pretty please with cherry on top

COMENT i dont care what you put klike just random stuff: i like monkeys! its alright!

VOTE its just a little button on the top that it will only take some seconds to presss

FAN if you like this storry

sooooo yeah do something. the faster you do it the faster i will update.

Justin: LIAR! We all know even if they dont do anything you will update.

me: Shhhh it was suposed to be a secret!

Justin: Well its not anymore

Me: no because you reveled it!

Justin: And???

me: I hate you!

Justin: we both know you love me ;)

me: shut up *le hits him in the arm*

JUstin Owwww

HAHAHAHAHA god i need friends.....

BYE PINEAPPLES!!!