chappie 8)

hey pineapples I should be doing my homework, well I'm doing 50-50 and I'm writing this in my computer while doing my homework because yesterday my mom took my IPod away, and I normally write this thing with that thing, so I couldn't write and I felt really bad so I hope you like this chapter:)

*****************************************************************************************************************

As soon as I got home I jumped in my bed and just stared at the ceiling thinking that white is a really pretty color, and also about Justin. Why and when did he change? I mean last time I saw him he was the nice, shy boy that liked watching movies with me, and now he is such a jerk 'cause maybe he could be insulting me in a playful way like he used to but, NO, instead he says all those insults like if they were real.

Yes I am happy for him getting his dream blah, blah, blah, but if he is going to be like this with his old time friends I don't think I could still support him. Really one more insult and he is going to lose his first fan.

After some more minutes of staring and thinking I decided I was hungry so I went downstairs slowly being careful because Brandon could be back.

When I finally arrived to the kitchen no one was there. Okay this is getting a little weird. He hasn't been home in what? 2 hole frisking days!!! Without counting the week of the hospital! When I finished shouting at him in my head I noticed the little sticky note in the kitchen table. And read it:

Bitch I'm gonna be staying with a friend this week so don't burn the house while I'm not here. And I heard you went to the hospital. Hope you die whore!!!

Alright at least he left a note. And yes he does work in some weird fabric and actually he has a high place in it so sometimes he has a lot of work and that would be the main reason because of he was stressed. My thoughts were interrupted by my stomach making a loud sound that I don't even think was human. And just then I realized that I was really hungry.

I went to the fridge and took the milk. Sat on the table with a cereal bowl and ate my food! When I finished eating my cereal I made some popcorn and sat to watch a movie. Hmm I don't really have many options. I decided to put Finding Nemo.

When the mom died and I was crying like a baby because he lost his mommy and brothers without even being born. Awe I'm such a loser! I mean who the heck cries in finding Nemo other than lonely me!?! Well anyways just there my phone started ringing. I saw it was Ryan and answered.

M: Hello

R: Hey Alex- wait are you crying?

Cheese he noticed!

M: yeah but it is because I'm watching a really sad movie!

R: Witch, finding Nemo?

He knows me too well

M: maybe

R: well whatever, Chaz and I were bored and we thought maybe you would like to come to the skating park with us?!

M: sure I'll bring my skateboard meet you there!

R: alright Bye!

After that I hung up the phone and ran outside of the house with the skate board in my hand. I didn't worry about the movie I just took it off and the popcorn had already disappeared.

***

When I reached the park, Chaz and Ryan where already there in one of the ramps. I silently walked to the back of Chaz Ryan saw me but he realized what I was trying to do and he just acted like if I was not there. I got to his back and shouted