Chapter 1

*** Hey you guys, this is my Second Fan fiction, so let me know what you guys think. Im going to try to not do too many authors notes because i know they can get long and boring:) 

Chapter 1

Kylie's P.O.V

Ugh. Where to begin, am I seriously trying to go to algebra 2 right now? I think if I even make eye contact with Mr. Blaine, ill punch him right in the face. Ehh... its already 6th period anyway, no ones gonna miss me. I thought these things while walking down the main hall way, I swear at my high school you could set the school on fire and no one would even care. I stopped at my locker quickly to grab my bag..... 24...12...28. Open! Thank God. I through my books in the locker and grabbed my black Jansport. I reached in my front left pocket of my jeans for my car keys, I smiled as I noticed my grumpy key chain on the key ring, reminding me of my 8th grade graduation trip to Disneyland, Unfortunately that memory was going to be disturbed by voice.

“Kylie Stanford!!”

Man do I hate it when people use my last name, people always have some stupid smart remark like, “ Since your last names Standford, does that mean your going there?” like obviously not. I was deciding on either pretending I had headphones in so I could keep walking and pretend like I couldn't hear, or turn around. I slowly turned around, and there appeared a small, old women, who was wearing a skirt that looked like my grandmothers table cloth.

“Kylie, I see you leave 6th period everyday of school, shouldn't you have at least 3 truancy letters by now?” Actually it was 4 by now, but I wasn't going to tell her that.

“Look Mrs. Heald, not to sound rude but I don't think where I go at clearly the end of the day really is any of your business?” I said sarcastically, with a hint of rude, while throwing my hands in the air as I walk away.

“ Kylie if you step off this campus before 3:10, I'm going to call your mother!!” she yelled as I walked away.

“Good luck, not like she cares anyway, you'll be happy if she even picks up the phone!” and with that I gave Colton High school a middle finger as I drove away.

…....................................................................

I parked my car in the drive way knowing I was the only one here. I walked up the walkway with keys in hand, to unlock the door to yet again an empty house. I kicked my converse off at the door.

Running up stairs to my room, where I peeled my hoodie off my head and flopped on the bed.

Here let me sum this up for you real quick, My mom's one of L. A's top  Heart Surgeons, always at work, never around. I don't really remember much about my dad, my mom bluntly puts it as, he was in the military, got kicked out the military, was too embarrassed to come tell my mother, so he left. He came back when I was about 11, but I wasn't interested in being his second choice in life.  I'm 17 now, ill be 18 soon, 4 years ago I found out he had passed away of a drug overdoses. I felt sad at first knowing, apart of what brought me here in this world was gone, but then I remembered that he brought me here, that doesn't mean he was here for me. Me and my mother don't exactly get along, I mean she's not here all the time, but when she is all she wants to talk about is collage. I'm not that book smart anyway I couldn't make it into med school even if I tried. Shes got this future all mapped out for me but I don't want it. I love art and music. Music is a hobby of mine, but of course my mother thinks that you can't possibly make a career out of it. She doesn't listen to my point of view, or care about what I want. But I should stop there because if I kept talking about me and my mothers issues, it would never end.

I peeled my black skinny jeans off my body and through my white v neck on the ground. I pulled out a pair of black tights and a olive green v neck and through them on, have I mentioned my obsession with V-neck T-shirts? Some girls dress for style and I dress for comfort. I walked down to the kitchen to grab a Dr. Pepper. It was only 4pm, normally I would take a nap, or drive to Dave's for a burger, but I had absolutely no clue what to do. So I did what I normally do when I don't know what to do, I call Jamie.