Chapter 15

Ericka's P.O.V

O my God, I left the hospital to grab a coffee from the Starbucks across the street. I feel horrible, I never meant for Kylie and Zayn to get in a car accident because of this. I just wanted her out of the picture, not almost dying. The plan worked and they were about to break up, but I can;t shake the feeling of guilt, and remorse of this whole scenario. I really want to apologize to  Kylie for everything, but that totally gives away that I was the one behind it all. I will loose the respect of all my friends, and the whole school for that matter. Everyone will say , “Ericka's the school slut and tried to get Kylie and Zayn killed”, even though I felt like owed Kylie the truth, I just couldn't do it. Plus, I love Brian too much, to bring him down with me, I'm conflicted with , should I do the right thing, or save myself.......

Kylie's P.O.V

Me and Harry sat there in silence for the most part, I really wanted to hear him out, I just wasn't ready to hear what he had to say, wondering if it was just going to be some stupid lie, or if he was telling the truth. I prayed he was telling the truth that it was just a huge misunderstanding, but still there was no proof. 

“Look Harry... I really wanna forgive you, and pretend like this all didn't happen, but the thing is it did, and I can't get what you said off repeat in my mind, I'm sorry, but I think this is where I have to draw the line, loving you just seems to hurt to much..” I trailed off, I desperately avoided his eyes, but as I looked up to meet them, he was already in tears.

“Kylie.... I don't even know what to say, because I feel like it doesn't matter what I say, you still wont believe me...... I love you Kylie and thats not going to change, I'm not going to give up on us like that... you are the one person in this world, that makes my day by simply speaking to me, your laugh makes me laugh, when you hold my hand, I feel nothing but pure joy...... me without you, thats not living... so I will do anything to make this work, or die trying......” Harry's words melted my heart, I began to cry, but for some reason they were tears of joy, I pulled his forehead to mine and shut my eyes, thinking to myself, could I see myself with any other person on earth besides this boy. Just as I opened my eyes to meet his I was quickly disturbed by a knock at the door.

“Hey Kylie... I need to talk to you....o sorry did I interrupt something???” Ericka's voice said as the barged in the room half out of breath.

“No , its fine.. come on in..” I said hesitantly.

“Can you give us a minute?” I asked Harry still holding onto his hand

“Of course, I'll go to cafeteria real quick”, he said while getting up in disappointment, I knew he knew what would have happened if we weren't interrupted. I quickly grabbed his hand again.

“Promises me you'll be back?” I gave him a sweet smile. A huge grin plastered on his face,

“I promise Kylie, trust me I'm not going anywhere.” he said right before he closed the door behind him.

“Look Kylie, I'm going to tell you something, and I don't know how your going to take it....” Ericka trailed off.

“Just spit it out Ericka...” I said

“Me and Br.. I mean I set up the face time with Harry on Brian's phone, to make it look like Harry said those horrible things about you, but it wasn't, I edited it to look like that, Harry really loves you, and I'm sorry I tried to get in the way of that”... she looked so scared.

Half of me was overjoyed that Harry was telling the truth, and all I wanted to do was tell him I loved him, followed by a ton of kisses. But then rage took over my body, I was so fed up with this crap, people pulling me and Harry apart.

“WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ERICKA I'VE NEVER DONE  ANYTHING TO YOU!!?” I yelled at her, not caring if I made a scene or not.

“Nothing Kylie, you have done nothing to me, I was just...jealous I guess, you had the love of the man I loved, and you got Harry, the minute you and Harry got back together I stared being called the schools slut and I just wanted it all to stop and I was prepared to do anything to make it stop, even if it meant hurting you.... I'm sorry Kylie you have no idea what it was like.” she was officially crying now. I wanted to slap her so bad, but I knew that look, the look of fear, and hurt. She was being bullied, constantly being called a slut, and a whore, or a home wrecker is not a glamorous thing. I knew the pain she was feeling all of it. She was feeling bullied, and I'm assuming she s talking about Brian, and how it hurt to know he liked me, just like it hurt seeing Ericka and Harry together all last year. I took her hand,

“Look, I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty pissed with you right now, but look I understand what your going through, it sucks, I was in your shoes all last year, being called a slut and a whore, but we all make mistakes, and seeing you and Harry together killed my every single day. But I had Jamie there to help me through it, and that exactly what I'm going to do for you. Nobody should have to go through this alone.” I gave her a reassuring smile, I really meant everything I was saying too. I was going to help her.

“Kylie, why are you being so nice to you, when I'm the reason that you were in a car crash, Zayn was in coma, and you and Harry's relationship almost was ruined?” she asked while wiping her tears.

“Honestly I don't know... maybe its just I wish someone helped me last year, so I wanna help someone else. And Ericka, our hearts make us do crazy things all the time, so I don't blame you, and I forgive you, thank you for telling me the truth.” I gave her a hug.

“ Well by the looks of things, Harry really loves you, and you guys are a great couple...”

“Yeah, I guess we are..... 

“Do you love him??” There was the million dollar question.

“I think I do...” I said while smiling to myself. We talked for a few more minutes before she left the room, I asked her to find Harry and tell him to come back. I needed to tell this boy how I really felt, before it was too late.

Harry's P.O.V

I walked out of the Cafeteria, sipping on my Dr. Pepper, I was heading back up to the room, I pressed the elevator button, when Ericka came walking out.

“Hey I was looking for you, we're done talking and she wanted me to find you.” Ericka said while staring at her feet.

“Okay thanks” I said while taking another sip.

“Harry......” she asked

“Yeah..”

“I told Kylie the truth, that you didn't say those things in Brian's car, that it was all a set up, and I'm sorry for the part I played in it all” wow now everything makes sense. It must have taken a lot of guts for her to admit that but I'm glad she did.

“It's okay, thank you for telling the truth, but I need to apologize as well, Ericka I think me and you both know what happened between us, wasn't real, I was trying to get over Kylie, and I know I was being used to make Brian jealous, but I wanna say sorry and I hope there are no hard feelings.” I said with a sympathetic smile.

“I know Harry, and its fine, I apologize as well, I guess I was trying to find a love like your and Kylie's, but I guess thats impossible. I hope were still friends?” 

“Yeah me and Kylie have a one of a kind love, but I hope you find someone, that sees how great you are, and of course were friends.” I smiled as I hoped in the elevator, and gave her a wave.

Now that Kylie know the truth I think I need to tell her just how much I  love her.