Chapter 35

Harry's P.O.V

I parked right in Kylie's driveway, she stared at the house through the window.

"First time back here, and the house is still empty, only this time, it's going to stay empty.." She said as she hopped out of the car. I followed her to the front door, as she took a deep breath, she pushed her house key into the lock and twisted the handle. We walked inside, and took a look around, it was so dark and lifeless in the house, all of Kylie's stuff missing, the walls were so blank, it looked like the house was for sale or something, probably because her mom was never home, this was more like Kylie's house. Kylie set her bag down on the Kitchen counter and sighed. I felt bad for her, but I felt like nothing I could say would make it better, I walked up behind her and placed a kiss on her cheek, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my chin on her shoulder. 

"Your tired, you should go to bed.." I told her

"Okay..." she replied.

"I'm going to go home okay?" I asked as I began to walk away.

"Why?" she asked me, and when she did my face lit up. I turned to face her, she looked scared.

"Please don't leave me in this big empty house alone..." she pleaded

"But you have spent over a hundred night's here alone.." Now I was just teasing her, I wanted to stay.

"Yeah, but now I know for sure no ones going to come home at the crack of dawn." she frowned.

"Okay, whatever helps you sleep.." I replied with a smirk. We walked up to her bedroom, and I kicked my shoes off, before taking my jeans off, and getting in her bed with only a t-shirt and boxers on. Kylie changed into one of her baggy t-shirts she left here, and some athletic shorts. I patted the space next to me and she climbed in next to me, she fit in the mold of my body perfectly, holding her in my arms felt so right, I slowly drifted to sleep.

"I love you Kylie..."

.............................................

3:05 am.

Harry's P.O.V

I slightly woke up and tried to pull Kylie's body closer to mine, only she wasn't there, I quickly sat up and looked around and she was gone. I got up and looked around, the jeans she was wearing previously and the hoodie she had on were gone now. I quickly pulled my jeans on looked around, suddenly a figure caught my eye out the window, a body walking away. I ran down the stairs slipping my shoes on and heading out the back door. The backyards still looked amazing, from Cindy and Niall's wedding, but then I saw Kylie turning on the path, I once followed her on. I walked quietly behind her, why wouldn't she tell me where she was going, or wake me up and ask if I would come with her. After walking for a good amount of time, we reached a small town again that looked familiar, it was that small 24 hour coffee shop, I once followed her back to after her memory loss. She went in and grabbed a stool, close to whom if I remember correctly was Phil. 

"Coffee, please.." She said while playing with the menu.

"Hey Ky, haven't seen you around lately.."He replied while pouring her coffee.

"Yeah, I know, I've missed you.." she said sadly.

"You hungry?"He said with a smile.

"You have no idea, jet lag, if I was in London, it's about lunch time..."

"Well, what can I get you, it's on the house.." he smiled.

"Cheeseburger..?"She smiled

"For you Kylie, anything." He said as he walked back to the kitchen. I quietly walked up behind Kylie and took the seat next to her smiling.