Broken Dreams

Sanaa(sah-nah)

"Baby your home"sanaa exclaimed eagerly ready to tell her boyfriend of 2 years her exciting news.
"Yeah" said Don while kicking his shoes off. He was tired, his boss made him do many drops and train a newbie. He is apart of a notorious, known gang.
"I have some real good news" sanaa said cheesing extra hard. He motioned for her to continue. She walked up to him grabbing his hands and looking into his light hazel eyes which were low from work. "I'm pregnant" she said practically yelling. He snatched his hands away from her but she didn't pay any attention to that she was just looking at his face which held no emotion. She couldn't tell if he was mad, sad, or happy.
"BITCH THAT AINT MY BABY. IM ALWAYS STRAPPED, YOU BETTA FIND YOUR BABY DADDY " he yelled while she had tears streaming down her face. I was always faithful. I never seen him like this before she thought. "Baby I love you and this is OUR baby" she choked out. "You know I never took you as a hoe, guess you be low-key with your shit" he said calmly. "Baby don't say that, you don't mean it" she begged trying to grab him. He back handed her. She fell to the floor shocked that he actually put hands on her. "LISTEN GET THE HELL OUT MY HOUSE WITH YOUR SHIT HOE" he spat angrily. She hurriedly got up and went upstairs to retrieve her items. She grabbed 358,294 dollars she had been saving since high school and 5,679 dollars from Don 's stash. She quickly put her items in her 2009 Honda while noticing Don had left. She sighed in relief and taking her parental vitamins. She drove until she made it to the airport.
She walked in carrying her bags with the help of some gentlemen's. She waited patiently for her time to go, thinking about how everything in her life did a whole 360. She also thought about her pregnancy with her being 6 months and how her baby won't have its father in its life. She couldn't help but shed a tear or two.
"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen's flight 265 Miami, Florida is now ready to board. Hope you enjoyed your time at American Airlines" the lady in the intercom spoke nicely.
Sanaa grabbed her bags boarding the plane. While on the plane she couldn't help looking out the window at the beautiful scenery and saying goodbye Chicago.

She would be leaving the pain, hurt, lies, and betrayal all behind her.
Hello Miami.

Hey y'all I know it's short. But it's just some background info on sanaa which is played by Aaleeyah Petty.

Comment

Read

Vote

~Jay