Babygirl

Aalei(ah-lay) Sanaa daughter

Sanaa pov
I woke to someone jumping up and down on my bed next to me and I immediately open my eyes only to see my beautiful Ray of sunshine. My life and the person I live for is my daughter Aalei danai Livingston. Even though she was born early at 8 months she is the smartest 5 year old that I know.
Today's Friday and my best friend Nazay, Aalei, and I are going to meet up for lunch at a Nearby restaurant.

*****At restaurant*****

"Gurl you look like you getting a little thick" Nazay yelled drawing attention to us. I laughed and we walked up to a booth that Aalei picked. We sat down and started looking at our menus. "Mommy I want the chicken fingers" said Aalei. I nodded then gave her my phone to play games while I talked to bestie.
"So let me tell you this fine piece of meat walked up to me, since he was cute and shit I smiled then he smiled. It was like he had fungus all in his mouth. And u know I walk around with a small bottle of Listerine, I gave it to him and said may God be with your teeth" she said with a serious face. I was in tears during her story, she is a damn fool I swear.
But she's my only true friend and Aalei God mother. She's the only one I trust and knows about my past.
Then this guy walks in like he owns the place and like everyone stops what their doing. Like why is he so special. He catches me staring, winks and starts coming our direction. I instantly blushed and look away then starts cleaning Aalei face cause she ain't the prettiest eater. I feel two pairs of eyes on me. One pair belonging to Nazay.
"Umm Sanaa"said Nazay. I looked up and seen that guy had came over and sat in the booth with us. It was like he was looking into my soul the way he was staring. Then there was me. I was like in a trance. He was so handsome. Everything about him was just ughh. And he carries that boss demeanor.
"Good evening ladies" the mystery guys says to me and Aalei totally ignoring nazay's presence. Okay that was a little awkward. I sent a small smile his way because I'm not interested. I'm just focusing on my daughter and I plus I see Nazay desperately trying to get his attention. "Miss beautiful I'm Ghost and you two are" Ghost asked. "I'm Aalei and this is my mommy " Aalei basically yelled in Ghost face. "Aalei danai Livingston what I tell you about yelling in people face" I scolded her. She put her head down and apologized. "And I'm Sanaa, I know your real name ain't ghost so what is it" I questioned. He looked at me for a minute. "Dang you got me ma but I'll only tell you if you give me your number." Ghost said with a smirk. "Sur-" I got cut off by Nazay. "Ok let's go now" she said impatiently. I ignored her and tried to give him my number again but this time this hefer pulled me and Aalei out the restaurant. Gosh what was that about. We got in the car she was driving and put the radio all the way up. But I put it all the way down cause I wanted to know what all that back there was.
"Why was you acting like that back there" I questioned her. She rolled her eyes and put the radio all the way up again. Like really though that was mad disrespectful. And I don't take disrespect lightly. So I opened the door while she was driving. Don't worry we were just riding through a neighborhood so she wasn't driving fast. I grabbed my baby from the back cause we walking home today. Which was probably another mile from where we at now. I slammed the door close and she sped off. Rude ass I don't got time for childish people. She'll call me when she ready.

Ghost pov

I was hungry and just happened to pass one of my restaurants I own. I walked in and everyone attention was on me like usual. But I felt an unfamiliar stare. I turned and seen a really beautiful girl with a also beautiful little girl who probably is her daughter and hoe Nazay. That girl doesn't understand she was just a fling. I don't do relationships typically since all the broads these days be trying to take my money.
But anyways I sent a wink her way and started walking over there.
**Later at his mama place**

I'm just bored chilling with my mama and badass little brother. Just thinking about how I couldn't get Sanaa number cause hoe Nazay was jealous. See I could've called her right now.
And I usually don't go after broads with kids but this one different and I can feel it and I ain't no punk I'm kinda new to all these feelings. And it could be the fact that I ain't get none in a week.
"Boy what got you daydreaming over there or should I say who" my mama questioned wiggling her eyebrows. I couldn't help but chuckle at my mom.
"Man mama I met the most beautiful girl at my restaurant today. And she had a daughter who was so damn cute like ma she was so fine and she talked proper and errthing" I explained to her. She shook her had at me " you better watch your mouth in my house boy but she sounds like a very lovely lady you should bring her around sometime" my mama said. "That's the thing I dint get her number cause her friend was getting jealous and shi- I mean stuff" I said. "Alright boy but let me and your brother get some sleep" she said. I nodded and told them bye and headed to my place.

***Two days later***
Sanaa pov
I dropped Aalei off to school this morning then came back home to get into my jogging clothes. Every morning after I drop my baby off I go for a run around the neighborhood.
Once I was dressed I grabbed my water container and I was out the door. As I was running I wasn't paying attention and ran into a lady who looked about 40 something but she looked young at the same time.
"OMGOSH I'm so sorry ma'am I wasn't paying attention and-" I kept blabbering when she cut me off. "Its okay darling but since your here come help me take these bags into my home" she basically demanded. She seemed very nice and this is a very good neighborhood so I agreed and started helping her.
When we were done we started to engage in conversation. I learned her name is Joaan but she wants me to call her mama J. And she has two sons. One if them named Deshawn who is 16 can't stay away from me with his pick up lines. But he is a cutie but he's too young. I'm 24, what I look like dating a 16 year old.
"Oh and Sanaa honey my other son Deandre is coming over too" Mama J said while preparing lunch for us. "Sanaa baby when you gone have my kids cause you wifey" Deshawn asked while touching my hair. "Is this real cause I don't see no tracks" he also asked. This boy a trip. "Yes it's all real boo and your to young for me baby boy"I said. He bent down to my ear " Age ain't nothing but a number baby girl" he whispered. I laughed while holding my stomach this boy right here though.
"Deshawn leave the girl alone she dont want you" Mama J yelled from kitchen. Then I heard the door open and seen Ghost come in but he didn't notice me until his mama introduced us. He looked kind if surprised to see me.
"Mama that's who I was talking about" Deandre tried to whisper, which he's horrible at. Mama J nodded her head. "Hey Sanaa where's pretty girl" Deandre asked. I smiled knowing he was talking about Aalei. "Oh Aalei is at school" I told him. "Stop talking to wifey ole chicken looking ah" Deshawn said . "Boy go call up one of your hoes" Deandre said dismissing him. "Gosh I thought I was wifey" I said pretending to be heartbroken. He just gave me a hug and went upstairs. Ten minutes later a girl about his age came and snuck upstairs. Guess that's one of his hoes
"Miss Sanaa you want to roll with me around the neighborhood" Deandre asked. I nodded and told Mama J bye and got in his car.
********In car ********

"So tell me about yourself Deandre" I told him. "Umm my name Deandre Harris, I'm 25, and I'm a street pharmacists and go by Ghost what about yourself" he said. "My name is Sanaa Livingston I'm a single mother of Aalei danai Livingston and I'm 24 I'm also Puerto Rican mixed with black" I told him.
"Damn I got to get Aalei, do you mind stopping by her school" I asked him giving him puppy dog eyes. He chuckled then said alright.

Deandre pov
I swear Sanaa got me feeling some type a way (says in rich homies quan voice). She too damn cute.
I pulled up to baby girl school. Me and Sanaa get out the car standing in front of the school. She was talking to me about something but I wasn't paying any attention instead I was just staring at her lips. I leaned in and I guess she noticed cause she did a little too. Our lips were just centimeters apart. Right when we were going to kiss a little someone interrupted us.
"MOMMYYYY" Aalei little voice yelled.

Yesur that's the chapter thoe
Please read my other books: Middle skool
The ups and downs
The Thugettes

~Jay