Skeletons

Deandre in mm

Nazay pov
Yeah I was salty or whatever you want to call it. I'm suppose to be where she at. I want a beautiful daughter, great paying job, and guys flocking to me. But noo I'm like her shadow that's why I'm always loud. I want some attention too.
And I know she was hanging out with Ghost cause I was watching her. But you know what I got something for her ass though. Hmph and I know just the right person to call too.
I took out my phone and dialed the number I got from the internet. "Who this" he said in a husky voice. "Don't worry about it but I need you to meet me in Miami at 67 ne behind the old warehouse today at 12:00 am sharp" I said."What do I get out of all this" he inquired. "Your girlfriend and child" I stated with a smirk tugging at the corner or my lips.

Unknown pov
When I got that call from that girl and heard that I can get Sanaa and my child back I was already on board for whatever this person has planned.
See back when me and Sanaa was together I ain't really want no relationship with her. I ain't want one period. But eventually did cause she kept annoying about that shit. So after a while in our relationship I started messing around and I got this girl pregnant and I was happy and shit. Cause I was going to have a Minnie me running around here making things happen. Ya feel meh.
So I told her that my boss be keeping to do extra shit when in reality I be with the girl I got pregnant and I also married her too. Then my son Jaleel was born and I would spend more time with them. So I come home one day and Sanaa want to tell me she pregnant. Like the hell you not. I didn't want her no more and I ain't want her to mess up what I have with my wife and kid. But I recently seen a picture of Sanaa. Like got damn she fine as fuck. Plus me and my wife having problems soo I want Sanaa back.

And I will do anything to get her back.

Sanaa pov
Damn...that's all I could say. Damn, damn, damn. Aalei came gave me a hug and waved at Deandre. We got in the car and he dropped us off at our house. Once we were in he pulled off.
"How was school baby"I asked Aalei while giving her a snack. "I made a drawing of our family"she said pouting a little. "That's great honey what's with the sad face" I questioned concerned. "Mommy where's my daddy" she asked waiting for my answer. Shit what do I tell a five year old. "Well what made you ask that" I asked. "Becwuse all my frwiends have one and I dont" she said while crying. I embraced my baby and stroked her curly hair. "Well baby daddy went on a long trip but he'll be back okay" I told her. She nodded then took her little butt upstairs.
I was in my bed thinking about how good my life has been ever since I moved away from Chicago. Then my princess waltz her self in my room into my bed getting comfortable like she usually does every night.
"Oh and mommy tete Nazay said that she coming for us........where are we going with tete" She informed me. Before I got to reply I heard her light snores filling the room.
I had to let what Aalei told me marinate for awhile. If she talked to Aalei that means she was at her school. Like FUCK I can never get a break.
She's coming for us

Deandre pov
I was chilling at the trap with my homie Keith waiting for some nigga named Don because he says he has a proposal for me. But he late. I already don't like dude. Being early is on time, being on time is late, and being late means you done fucked up. My receptionist, Kate,called up and told me he had arrived. I told her to let him up.
When he was up I motioned for him to sit and talk. I leaned forward on my desk while lighting up a Cuban cigar. "Well my proposal is pretty much simple. Somewhat like an exchange for an exchange cuh" he said trying to sound all proper and shit but I can see right threw his act. Phoney mass nigga.
He started talking about money blah power blah. Like give me something I don't have. How you gone give me money and power that you barely have. I have more money and power than he will ever have in a lifetime. So I don't want his little pity shit.
"Oh and pass over the girl Sanaa and her child or you gone start some shit you probably can't finish" he said with a devilish smirk. That right there got my attention. "Hell no what they got to do with this" I exclaimed. Over the past few weeks I've been getting really close to them and I like their company. Once when I was babysitting Aalei while Sanaa went to work she called me daddy and didnt even notice. And it's basically like she's my daughter. I will do anything for that little girl.
"BECAUSE THEY WERE MINE FIRST" he yelled and started getting out of control. I signaled for my guards Dee and doe to get him out of here. I don't know what he thought this was but I'm not taking his proposal. And I need to talk to Sanaa about him. Shit seem kind of fishy here. I got up and called Keith in.
"Waddup blood" Keith asked. I rubbed my face and shook my head. "Man I need you to find all the information you can on Sanaa Livingston, Aalei danai Livingston, and Don Jackson" I said to him. "Oh and lock up I'm out" I said while dapping him up.

Boom chapter done

Read

Comment

Vote

~Jay