No One Understands

Don in picture

Sanaa pov
It's been a week since my baby was taken. Seven fucking days. And you know it's safe to say I'm going crazy. I tried to commit suicide once but Deandre came and talked some sense into me. But the stress is too much. Over some time I got really close with his mom, who I consider a mother. Shit the only mother figure I have since my own mom basically disowned me for my fuck face of a step father who hates me and got my mother to turn against me.

It was another day just like any other with me just getting home from school trudging to my room upset because some girl Tiana decided to mess with me. And I had to throw some hands because I'm not no coward and don't back down to a good fight. She was a good fighter no lie but I was Even better. Call me conceited or whatever floats your boat.
"Sanaa Livingston bring your ass down here" my mother yelled out to me. Judging by her voice I can tell you she heard what happened. The streets talk and word gets around faster than you could probably process what you've done. It didn't help that I lived in the hood also.
"Yes mama" I said trying to muster up the most innocent and angelic voice and face I could. "Cut the crap out I'm about tired of hearing your name on these streets....you think that shits cute... everywhere I go I here how my daughter did this and how she did that" my mom said fuming.
"Its not that I try to be like this" I exclaimed in the same tone she used. To my surprise I felt a stingy sensation on my left cheek. Then it hit me she actually put her hands on me. My mama never hits me. Now I totally lost the little respect I had left for her since she married Sean. "Ugh" I yelled in frustration and anger. To make matters worse the devil himself, Sean, waltzed in as if he was eavesdropping. Which he probably was.
"Oh and don't forget about her running around with her little boyfriend, whose a drug dealer" Sean says with a devious smirk on his face adding on to the heat.
"Drug dealer"my mom said clutching her chest completely astonished.
"I'm done. My daughter wouldn't do this, you aren't my daughter. There's only so much I can take and I've tried my best with you. This was my final straw, I want you out of my house by tomorrow morning" my mother stated in a venomous voice and I hint of disgust. She looked at me like a stranger then crawled into Sean's lap while he consoled her.
I ran up to my room with tears threatening to fall. I refused to cry over her and her bullshit of a husband. I grabbed a suitcase and started packing random shit into it. I had at least three suit cases and two trashbags filled with all my shoes.
And of course I wasn't leaving without a bang. You see Sean has been cheating on my mom for a few years now but my mom was to blinded to see through his act. I took pictures and had mail from him that exposed him. I posted the pictures everywhere in the house and left the mailings scattered on the floor also threw out the house. I grabbed my spray paint can that I use to do graffiti on the side of store and buildings and sprayed bastard in red big and bold letters on the wall. I grabbed a pocket knife and slashed the couches. I grabbed my bags and left. I couldn't sleep there knowing I wasn't wanted. I went to the only place I could.
Don 's house.

I haven't spoken to my mother since then and don't plan on it either. I'm actually glad she kicked me out if she didn't I wouldn't be the woman I am today.

Jemalee pov
"Ugghh yesss" I exclaimed as my moans filled the entire room. He grunted as he felt himself coming and automatically pulled out. He grabbed a new condom and slid it on. He yanked my hair back and instructed me to get on all fours. I obeyed and you guys know what happened from there.
Some of you are probably confused. Yes I'm lesbian and all but I have needs and need some dick in my life. Yeah I love flare but she can't satisfy me the way a man can. But I still want to be with her. I got hella hoes for days.
Once we were finished I put on my clothes and attempted to leave out the door but he stopped me. "When you gone stop playing so we can start something" he asked. I smacked my lips I stared at him dead in his eyes. "How many times I got to tell you I don't want no damn relationship with you, I'm already in one" I sighed extremely annoyed. "Then why you messing with me" he asked in a matter factly tone. "You tripping that's why I don't be coming to you like that you know I got other guys who could satisfy me way better than you can" I said with a major additive then turned on my heels walking to my car. "Rice....Rice....." he continued to call me to come back but I zoomed off not wanting to be in his presence anymore.
If your wondering why he called me rice it's like my name to my side pieces cause I'm not trying to get caught up or letting word get to flare.
I pulled up to the apartment complex I shared with flare. "Bae is that you" she called out to me. "Yeah" I said while taking my shoes off and placing them back in their box. She kissed my lips and I pushed her away not wanting it to go any father because I like just had sex with somebody else and it will be wrong and disgusting if I did with her too. She frowned and stomped away clearly upset. I just shrugged my shoulders carelessly and hopped in the shower.

Hey y'all I haven't updated in awhile so her it is

Read

Comment

Vote