The Night

Shannon's POV

We just got back from the car ride and no one was home. This is perfect. Bryan is now bringing me to his room so we can go to bed. Once i put my luggage down, i asked him if he could leave the room so i could change. He did as i asked and i searched something sexy to put on. I found black underwear with a garment thing and a black tank top. I then got my blue bathrobe and got out of the room to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Bryan's POV

When we got to the room, she then asked me to leave so she could change. Of course i left the room. Now, after a couple of minutes, she walked out in a bathrobe going to go brush her teeth. I got in the room and put a new pair of boxers on and a black robe but not tied. I went to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth with Shannon but i finished first cause she also has to take her makeup off. I then went to the room and took off the robe and laid down in the bed under the covers bet still sitting up.

Shannon's POV

When I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, i started to take my extensions out and Bryan came in when i was taking my makeup off. I noticed that Bryan was wearing a robe also but it wasn't tied. He was only wearing boxers and he had no shirt. Then he finished brushing his teeth and went out of the bathroom. I walked back to the room where Bryan was reading a book in the bed. Good thing he had no robe so i have a reason to take mine off.
"So, don't make fun of my pjs." I said.
"Don't worry, i wont." He said still staring at me. I then untied my robe and let it drop to the floor.
"Wow." Was all he said when he saw me in my outfit. I then got in bed but only covering my legs. He kept staring at my body. All i have it a tank that is kinda see through and underwear with a garment thing on my legs.

Bryan's POV

When Shannon came in the room, she asked if i would make fun of her pj's and i was a bit confused but of course i wont make fun of her. She then untied her robe and it dropped. She was so beautiful. It's like she planned this would happen. She then got in the bed, looking at me still. I then realized that i was staring at her. So I leaned in and our lips met. After a while it turned into a make out session. Then she was on top of me, still kissing me.

Diego's POV

I was told to just walk in the house when i got here so i did. I was looking around to see if anybody was home. I heard Bryan and Shannon was supposed to be here. So i walked to Bryan's room and i heard a noise so i listened to the door. I heard Shannon's voice so i opened the door. I really like Shannon, i mean i like her a lot, i might love her but the sight i saw broke my heart into million pieces. Shannon was on top of Bryan making out with him while wearing a sexy see through tank that was black with black underwear with a garment, and Bryan was wearing nothing but boxers. I then storm out of the room with tears streaming down my face. I ran out of the apartment and went to the roof. I was then balling my eyes out. I did hear Bryan scream what the fuck dude!! and Shannon scream Diego!! Wait up! What's wrong?!?! But that didn't matter at this point. I was on my knees sobbing between every breathe. I wanted to kill Bryan cause he was making out with Shannon but then again, i couldn't call Shannon mine. Ugh, i hatted that. I then laid down on my back.

Shannon's POV

I was kissing Bryan and then all of a sudden the doors swings open to Diego. Shit, Diego was the one i tried to get before Bryan. I gave him all the signs of me wanting to be his girlfriend but i guess he didn't want to date me and just be friends. I could see tears down his face when he saw us kissing. I wonder if he likes me? Nah, thats not possible. I then ran after Diego leaving Bryan. I didn't even care what i was wearing. I ran to the roof first. I saw him there crying on the floor. I sat next to him and hugged him really tight. Then we both back up from the hug and stared into each others eyes. Then we slowly leaned in and we kissed, our lips moving in sync like we were made to be together. Then i realized what i was wearing and i got a bit cold. Me and Diego stopped kissing and then he gave me his jacket. Me and him both walked back down to the apartment and then we realized that i left Bryan. When we walked in, we didn't see Bryan but i saw someone that i never thought i would  never see again, Sam's ex boyfriend, Jack.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey, i told you i would tell you who sams ex was in this chapter but in an other cliffhanger cause i mean you must be thinking why is he there?? or where is Bryan?? Well you cant find out till next chapter.