Johnnie is a Fighter??

Jeydon's POV

The view i saw scared me to death. I saw Jack all bloody. He was smiling really wide. The space between us was silent and motionless. Then something came out of his mouth that i wish i never heard.

Jack- Sam still loves me. She still texts me all the time, and when i went to go visit her, she begged me to come over and so i did. She pulled me in a different house that had spiderman things all around and in the bedroom, she begged me to fuck her, so i did. This all happened not to long ago.

Jeydon- Excuse you?! She would never do that unless you or someone made her or threatened her. You don't know her like i do.

Jack- No, Jeydon, you don't know her like I do.

Jeydon- Where is everyone else? Wait, what did you do to everyone else?!?!

Jack just smiled after i asked that. Then he walked close to me and started to sing, wait, sing?
POW!

Johnnie's POV

When i woke up, i heard a loud bang noise. I looked around the room and saw that there were only guys in here. There was Bryan in only his underwear. There was Diego in normal clothes. There was Jordan in his regular clothes, and there was Kyle in his regular clothes. The robe that was tied on me was easy to slip off. After i untied everyone, i looked around a bit more to see where we were. They were still asleep but it seemed that we were in Bryan's room. But right now, i need to find his gun cause i don't want anything happen to my Alex.

Alex's POV

I was in Johnnie's and my room but I was tied to to bed with just undergarments. I wonder why Jack is doing all of this. I remember when i was around him he would always flirt with me even when i was with Johnnie but I didn't think that he would take it this far. All of a sudden, i heard the door open and it was Jack, great.

(Smut warning)

Jack then closed the door and locked it. He started to kiss my neck trying to get a moan out of me but I didn't like this one bit. He then took my bra off. "Please don't" i begged but all he did was smile and went for my underwear. He started to take then and pull them a bit down then he ripped them off. He then started to finger me and it felt so disgusting. Then m, he started to take off his pants, he only unzipped it so he can still have his clothes on. He put his penis out of his zipper part of his pants he looked at me and started master bating and moaning till he got hard. I really wish this wasn't happening. I started to wiggle and yell no and stop but all he did was smile and shhed me.

Johnnie's POV

I found the gun and heard Alex screaming from our room so i ran there. There was only one bullet and the door was locked. So i shot the lock and dropped the gun to the side. I then put the gun to the side and barged in. What i saw was disgusting and it just got me even more mad. He was just about to put his dick inside of Alex but i threw him on the ground and started punching him in the face multiple times and I stopped when he couldn't move any more cause of all the blood. I then untied Alex and hugged her. She started crying and so did i. "He fingered me and kissed me and it was disgusting." She got out between the sobs. That made me even more angry. No one can do anything sexual to my Alex unless it is me. I got. Right back up and started to punch Jack more. Then i got Alex her. Clothes and took her in the living room and put her on the couch and told all the now awake guys what happened.

Diego's POV

When Johnnie told me what happened and Bryan went to go call the cops, i went to go find Shannon. I heard sobs in the guest room and i found her naked in the corner crying. I went to her and hugged her and asked her what happened. "Jack." Was the only thing she could say. "I hope im not pregnant." She said between crys. Wait, he cummed inside of her. That makes me really angry at him. I then got up and grabbed a towel and put it over Shannon. I would think she would want to take a shower. She got up and raped it around her and i put my arm around her and we walked out of the room and started to walk towards the bathroom. "What happened?" Jordan asked. "Jack." I replied sourly. When we got to the bathroom, i made sure the water was running warm and told her after she is done just call me and i will come and get her her clothes. Then i left and closed the door behind me. When i got out, the police were here and took Jack out of he apartment. Wow, this day was crazy.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry that I hadn't updated in a while but school sucks. Well i love you all and i will try to get another chapter out by tomorrow. Well, i love you all and stay happy not crappy, lifes a bitch dont quit, peace out thug pugs!!